"Hey, I'm sorry but I need to know these things, it's my job" he says picking up his police badge.

"I know, maybe later and didn't I already tell you" I say looking back up at him.

"Oh yeah that's right, and one more thing" he says setting the plate down.

"I need you to come into the station with me they need to ask you some questions" he says sitting down next to me.

"Okay" I say eating my food. We get up together and change clothes, I sit in his car looking out the window thinking about the fun we had yesterday. I watch as the buildings turn from houses to tall window covered buildings.

"Were are here" he says shaking my leg slightly, I nod and get out of the car. We walk inside the building and people wave at Jungkook smiling at him and he does the same with them.

"Jungkook your here, is this your boyfriend" a guy asks.

"Yeah" he says proudly.

"We have heard a lot about you, its nice to finally meet you" he says holding his hand out for me to shake, I shake it giving him a quick smile.

"Please follow me" he says leading the way to the interrogation room, I sit down in one of the chairs. The man sits down opposite of me.

"Alright, let's begin" he says.

"Can you describe the man" he asks.

"He was wearing all black and his hair color was a pomegranate pink" I say.

"How would you describe his face shape" he asks.

"Kinda round I guess, his hair style made it hard to tell" I say.

"Did he tell you his name" he asks.

"Yeah, his name is Min Yoongi" I say.

"Alright thanks" he says getting up, we leave. Jungkook is standing at a board talking about some case, I get a taxi and go home. I kinda want to see him again, will he be at the shop if I go there?. I walk to the shop and go in, as I go to the back I hear crying. Is it another girl? I look to see who it is and it's him, Min Yoongi. He looks up at me and stops wiping the tears away.

"Don't tell anyone you saw that" he says standing up.

"I won't" I say smiling.

"Your cute you know that" he says. I look down and blush, he puts his hands under my chin and lefts my head up. His face is only a couple inches away from mine, I step back scratching the back of my neck. He puts down his hand and stares at me.

"I-I uh need to go, bye" I say flashing him a quick smile before leaving, wow, he's hot, no no no. I can't think like that I have a boyfriend that I love and care about. I get home and thankfully the house is empty, i sit down on the couch and turn on the TV wondering what will be on. I flip through channels giving up. Jungkook surprises me with a cake and candles as soon as he walks in the door.

"Sorry I didn't get you cake yesterday and this cake is also from the people I work with" he says setting it down on the coffee table.

"Thank you, I love you" I say jumping up and down like a happy kid.

"I love you to" he says giving a quick peck in the lips. We sit down at the coffee table and talk about the fun times and the more fun times we will have in the future. I blow out the candles making a wish before I do. He claps and smiles.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Taehyung is coming over in a couple of hours to discuss a case" Jungkook says before getting up to get a knife to cut the cake. I nod and smile kinda wishing we would have the night together. He comes back shortly after holding the knife, he cuts the cake and gives me a slice.

"So what case are you working on?" I ask.

"A murder case of Jessica Miller" he says.

"Oh, cool" I say continuing to eat my cake.

"Her body was found in the butcher shop we were at along with a lot of other bodies" he says.

"I would rather we not not talk about that" I says not looking up.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to" he says. I finish my cake and put the plate away, I soon feel two arms wrap around me and the deep breathing of my boyfriend.

"So, we still have time before he gets here" he says kissing my neck.

"You don't want to look bad when he gets here" I say.

"When do I ever look bad" he says turning me around, he presses his lips to mine and kisses me. He moves his hands to the bottom of my shirt and takes it off revealing my abs.

"Jungkook..." I say as he kisses down my neck. I feel my pants tighten.

"Hard already" he says smirking, he takes off his shirt and begins palming me through my pants.

"Lets move this upstairs" he says taking my hand and bring me up to the bed room. The door bell rings so Kookie has to go answer it.

"Your early" he says after seeing who was at the door, it was Taehyung one of the people my boyfriend works with.

"Was I interrupting something?" he asks.

"You were actually"

"Um...damn do you work out-sorry I have some very important information" Tae says.

"Go ahead tell me but first come inside" He says moving over to let him in.