Chapter 10: Grandpa and Home

Just a little of an Author's Note.

Okay so apparently my story and it's chapters are so excited that they wig out, cut things off and switch places with other chapters.

So you lovely readers need a good experience. And I love you guys so much but if you see a chapter before another or a time skip I say is included at the beginning is cut off, please tell me.

Anyway thanks for reading and enjoy. :)

(Also this is a new book I have

(Also this is a new book I have. It's called Doughnuts and Sweatpants. Check it out big you want)

Mia's POV

The oven dinged and the secret passage under the pizzeria opened signaling Daddy and my uncles were back. April rushes to them and Casey takes the pizza out.

Hearing a familiar voice I jump up and run.

"Grandpa!!" I yell. He chuckles and hugs me tightly as I hug him back. When he let's go I run to Daddy and hug him. He smiles and picks me up.

"Are we going home now?" I ask resting my head on his shoulder. He laughs lightly and kisses my head.

"Yes we are princess."

Leo's POV

"Hold on tight Mia. Daddy is gonna be jumping a lot." I say to her. She nods and snuggles into my plastron, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Me and my brothers jump from one roof to another while waving to April and Casey. Splinter followed close behind us.

Soon we reached the lair and noticed the mess.

"No!!! I hate cleaning!!" Mikey screams.

Mia giggles and hops out of my arms, running to the old speaker we had. Mikey's IPod layer there and she connects it to the speaker.

Playing some music she starts jumping. "Come on Uncle Mike! Everything's better when your dancing!" She says quoting the song.

Mia's POV

I started swinging my hips and jumping around to the song while Mikey picked himself up and started dancing with me.

We danced and picked up things as we went putting them in the correct spot. And then all my other Uncle's and Dad joined in. Grandpa just smiled at us and picked things up.

By the end of several songs and tons of dancing we plopped on the couch, Daddy tickling me.

I laughed and he chuckled.

It was so good to be home.