HAPPY ENDING AT LAST

Ezra couldn't believe it. It was midnight and he had just read that Kanan and Hera wanted to adopt him!! He didn't know what he felt, happiness, joy, excitement, shock, fear. What if they did adopt him and they end up regretting it?? 'No Ezra, don't think like that! They're your foster parents, they want you as their son' a voice none as his instincts told him. Now all Ezra could feel was happiness and joy, u jumped up and ran out of his room, not trying to be quiet at all, he ran down the hell in into the couples room, they were both watching tv whilst let in bed. "Ezra?! What is it?! What's wrong?!" Hera asked, Kanan spotted the paper in the boys hands "em...dear, look" he pointed to the kids hand "oh".
Sabine and Zeb where stood at the door "what's all the noise about??" Zeb asked, tired "Kanan and Hera went to adopt me!!" Ezra announced, waking the two up immediately "what?! Seriously!?" Sabine asked earning nods. "What do you say Ez??" Kanan asked, the youngest ran and jumped on to the bed, hugging the two like never before "I'd love it if you adopted me!" he stated as tears came to his eyes, they hugged back. They all had a group hug, they really where a family by all but blood that couldn't be broken.

The End

Hope y'all liked the book. I'll begin a new book as soon as I come up with ideas. Love y'all.

Gracie B Out.