DOWN FALL

Ezra was sat on the bed, it was quite hot...really hot, the heating seemed to be on. Tseebo opened the door and walked in with two bags of Mcdonalds "here, I got you some chicken nuggets, fries, ketchup, coca cola, a mint chocolate mcflury and a hash brown, got to get you nice and strong don't we?? Not just skin and bones, they don't feed you by the looks of it" the man looked mad. "They do feed me! I used to live with a man that starved, neglected and abused me for years...I used to look much worse" Ezra stated, angry that Tseebo was saying Kanan, Hera, Zeb and Sabine treated him bad when they had saved him. "Hmm...okay, well eat up anyway". They slowly ate and didn't speak, Ezra only ate the nuggets and a few fries. He noticed that it became much hotter than before "Tseebo, if you're gonna keep me locked in here, can you at least turn the heating off?" he asked, the man raised a brow "the heating doesn't work and it's freezing in here, that's why I have my hoodie on still". In true fact, it was cold but the teen was sweating "do you have a fever?!" Tseebo asked earning a nod "that's...that's why I was...was off school today". Ezra began to have a coughing fit "em...I'll go em...get you some tablets, be...be back soom" Tseebo said, not really knowing what to do with the ill kid. Ezra managed to calm down but was panting and out of breath "so...so hot" he fell back onto the bed, passed out.

Kanan, Hera, Zeb, Sabine, Ahsoka, Anakin, Mira and Ephraim were still out searching, ths time in a wood "Ezra used to always come and play out here, said there was a small cabin he played in...and Tseebo knew about it" Mira said, it was what they were also trying to find. After half an hour, they found the small cabin, it had old toys, food, a bed, photos and words carved into the wooden walls. "Ezra's childhood all in a wooden cabin" his dad said "looks like he isn't here, now where do we look??" Hera asked, they thought. "What about our house??" Mira asked, they all looked at her "what??" they asked, she spoke "Tseebo only really knew this cabin and our old house, he lived with us most of the time so many he took Ezra there" she suggested, it sounded like their only lead. Where's your house??" Ahsoka asked, Ephraim wrote it down and she messaged a S.W.A.T team to meet them there, it was only 10 minutes away from them. "They'll meet us there so lets go" Anakin said, they began to walk/run the way Mira told them to go.