IMPOSSIBLE!?!?

The next day came quickly, they had, showered, dressed, and eaten. Kanan and Zeb haf both left for work already. The three had arrived at school and we're in the middle of their 2nd lesson. All of a sudden "can Ezra Bridger come to the head teachers office please" the woman over the com said, the teen put his work in his bag and walked out, earning two looks from Hera and Sabine. He walked to the office and knocked "Come in" so he did. "Ezra my boy, please take a seat" the head said Sao he once again, did. "An I in trouble Mr Turner?" Ezra asked earning a "no, not at all" at least he wasn't in trouble "so why am I here?? If you don't mind me asking??" the teacher seemed to be excited "there are some people that want to see you Ezra" this confused the boy. "Send them in please, Julie" he said over the com to his security who was in the office next door, a few seconds later, the door opened. Ezra's eyes widened "h...how?? No no no no, this isn't possible" he stood up and backed away "hi Ezra" the man said "no....No, you...you're dead, you're both dead!?!?" he was so confused. "Oh we're very much alive Ezra" the woman said, taking a step forward "and we're here to take you home son".