RUN!!!!

Ezra was gettibg worse. He was lay on the bed, sweating like mad and coughing up his guts. He throat burnt just like his entire body, he felt like he was on fire. He was waiting for someone to come down and get him, Kanan had told him to. Ezra really wanted Kanan and Hera right now, they would help him, make him feel better and safe.....as would his parents. Another coughing fit began, breaking the teen out of his thoughts. "Uhh...please hurry up!!" he tried to tell but it just hurt his throat to much.

Kanan, Ahsoka, Anakin and the S.W.A.T had kicked the door down, they began to run through the house, looking for an entrance to the basement."Ezra?! Ezra?! Where are you?!" Kanan yelled, he heard a tiny noise "quiet....shut it!!" he yelled at everyone.

No one moced, noy even an inch. All was quiet "Ezra!!" Kanan yelled one more time, the kept quiet and listened. They could hear something but it wasn't loud enough. Kanan listened closer "...an...Kanan...I'm *cough*...I'm down here" it was the kid. "That's Ezra!!" Anakin stated, they followed the voice until they reached a solid concrete door. "It's locked, and there's no way we're gonna be able to kick it down" one of the S.W.A.T members said, Ahsoka thought for a moment "go get a door grenade, that should do the trick" Anakin went back outside "are you crazy!? Ezra's in there!! And you want to blow the door up!?" Kanan asked, she truly did sound crazy "calm down Kanan, it might be out only way to get in there" he then looked to the door. "Ezra!! Can you hear me!?" she yelled, hoping he could "K...load and...clear, when are you...you guys gonna come in...and get me?!" they only just heard the teen ask. "That's what were doing now Ezra!! But I need you to hide behind something for me!!" she asked, they waited a moment "okay, I'm hidden!!". Everyone got out of the house except Anakin who undid the granade, three of at the door and ran as fast as his two legs could carry him. They all heard the explosion "what the hell was that?!" Hera asked but Kanan couldn't answer, he was already running into the house again, passed Anakin who was hid at the door way, and into the basement. "Ezra!?" he scanned the room "K...Kanan!" it was Ezra!! The man searched the small room until he found the boy lay on the floor at the other side of the bed "Ezra!" he gently picked him up and hugged him "thank god you're okay".

Kanan carried Ezra out of the basement and put of the house. "Ezra!!" the family and parent ran to him "he's burning up!!" Hera exclaimed as she felt his forehead "Kanan, we need to get him to hospital!" Sabien stated "come on, my cars up the road, I'll drive you" Anakin stated, they nodded and ran to the car. "There's not enough room for everyone" Zeb stated "you guys go, we'll meet you there" Mira stated earning nods.

They needed to hurry, Ezra was getting hotter and bitter by the minute "he's burning Hera" Kanan said "I know Kanan, we're nearly there".