WHO ARE YOU?!?!

Ezra began to stir, his head but so bad, he slowly began to open his eyes to see a small light. He looked around, he was lay on a bed, a small lamp on a table in the corner, a TV on the wall, a small window but with bars and a door. The teen carefully got up and stood, he headed to the door but found it locked "damn it!" I mummbled. He tried to get the hard on the windows to move but no such luck, he sat on the bed and held his head, it was thumping and it killed. All of a sudden, the door unlocked and opened revealing a man in a black hoodie, the same man that had broken into his home. "I'm glad you're awake Ezra Bridger" the man spoke "sorry about the hit to the head, I had to get you to come with me somehow" the strange thing was, he actually sounded sorry "what do you want?! Who are you?! How do you know me?!" Ezra asked, trying to hide the small fear that was bottled up "I knew you when you were a a young boy, since you were born infact" the man said, sitting in a chair that was there. "Who. Are. You?!" the boy asked again, the man sighed and took down his hood, revealing...."No!? It can't be?! You're....you're meant to be dead!?" this made the man chuckle "surely you know now that it's very possible Ezra, you're parents are back, aren't they??" he asked earning a slow nod. "B...but I...I see you fall...into the fire, no one could survive that!?" the man agreed "indeed, I nearly didn't, if it weren't for a fire proof beam I would of burned alive, but the fire crew managed to get me in time...I did have bad burns though". Ezra couldn't believe this was happening!!!!!

Kanan, Hera, Zeb, Sabine, Anakin and Ahsoka were still searching, along with the whole school, police, fire crews and random people. Kanan had called Ezra's parents, they were horrified to hear the news and immediately began to help with the search. Helicopters were out searching by sky, back at the station cops were looking at CCTV to try and see if they can see Ezra anywhere. They made posters and leaflets to hand out. Anythibg hou could think of, they were doing it. "Kanan, the station just called!" Ahsoka stated, they all listened to what she had to say "the blood that we found...it was Ezra's blood" they sighed "we need to keep looking!" Mira stated, they agreed and carried on.

The search went on all afternoon until it was 11 at night. "You guys should go home and get some sleep" Anakin said to the family and parents who shook their heads "what's the point?? We'll just be up all night worried about Ezra" Sabine stated, she had a point and carried on searching. They finally returned home at 5 in the morning, exhausted!! They fell asleep and woke up at 9, quickly showered, tried and dressed, then ate a breakfast bar in the car, on the way to the station. "Any news on Ezra??" Zeb asked Ahsoka who greeted them "not yet but we've found someone elses DNA from the smashed mirror form the kids room" they all listened "you think it's the guy who took him?!" Hera asked earning a shrug "it's a possibility" Sabine raised a brow "what does that mean?!" Anakin stepped in "has Ezra ever had friends over, in his room??" he asked earning a "no, only us and my dad" Hera said, the man then asked "what's your dad's name??" she replied "Chan Syndulla". Ahsoka and Anakin shared a look "then I believe we've found the kidnapper" their eyes widened "what's this guys name??" Kanan asked, prepared to kill the man. "His name is........................................"

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!! SORRY!!!!! (don't kill me)