The Battle Continues

~Maka's POV~

"Maka, where are you going?" I saw Soul's reflection.

"Well, I'm not sure but so far, I'm just gonna check it out." I continued to run around this huge school. "This school is almost as big as the DWMA." I stated.

Turning down the hallway, I looked through the windows. People were fighting to the death outside. This reminds me of the battle with Arachnophobia, with all the warriors and the blood shed but there isn't any blood so far.

Before I made it towards the door that leads to the back yard, a girl was thrown through the door and smashed right into me. She got up and jumped back out side. I brushed off some glass and wiped some blood off my cheek. I looked over and grabbed Soul.

"You alright?" He asked. I nodded. "Anyway, we should help out who ever that was." He said.

"Right. By the way, didn't that girl look......familiar? I feel like we've seen her before." I said to him.

"Same here. Maybe she works with Destiny. Anyway, let's check it out." I nodded in agreement and ran out side. All I saw was the same girl standing in a middle of a weird vortex like cone.

The girl was Hannah, Magma I mean. From here, I could see her body was in flames but while in the vortex, her flames slowly died. She held her throat, gasping for air. Before her flames were completely gone, the figure that created the vortex flew out and smashed Magma into the school. I looked up and saw the huge wall begin to crumble.

"Get out of the way!" Before I was able to move, I felt someone grabbed my shoulders and lift me off the air. "Next time, get out of the way." I looked up and saw Destiny, Rogue I mean.

"Rogue!" Soul and I yelled out for her to pay attention. A burning ball of fire was headed straight towards us. "LOOK OUT!" Too late.

The fire ball hit Rogue and we all fell to the ground. Rogue stood again and her fists were clenched. "Lucky shot. Too bad I was helping someone." She taunted.

Magma was back in her flame armor. Her hair was on fire and flowed above her head. It looked like she was just a huge ball of fire. She walked towards us and raised her arms above her head, suddenly, we were surrounded in a ring of fire. While I panicked, Rogue laughed and Magma didn't like that.

"What's so funny? The fact that you lost this battle and I finally won?" Magma laughed and the fire around us grew into a large dome.

"No, it's funny because I'm fire reincarnated. I am power itself and yet, you think you won. How....pathetic." Rogue's green and yellow uniform glowed and turned into her red and gold Phoenix suit. "BURN IN THE FLAMES!" Her voice had changed.

Rogue lifted her arms and the flames of the dome surrounded Rogue instead. The flames just circled around her body. She then flew in the air, getting ready to attack but then I saw fear in her eyes. She flew back on the ground and curled up into a ball. Magma laughed while Soul and I just looked at what happened.

"Such a weakling. With all that power, you do nothing but hide." Magma stomped her foot and spikes appeared. They hit Rogue's chin and knocked her back while more spikes hit her on each side of her. "Why don't you burn!?"

"That's it!" I ran towards Rogue and slashed the spikes that hit her. I then ran towards Magma and slashed towards her, cutting her arm a bit. "Face me!" I yelled.

"This battle is between us but if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you're gonna get." Magma extended her arms out and fire came my way. Before I was able to do anything, water appeared in front of me and then turned into ice. "Aaron, stay out of this!"