The Truth

~Rogue's POV~

"Why the hell are you late!?" My parents yelled at me when I walked in the house. I had changed my uniform back into my regular clothes before I walked in.

"The meeting after school took longer then I thought. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you guys worry." I said, lying through my teeth. Me lying to them is like eating. It's natural now a days.

"Then why didn't you call? We would of picked you up!" My dad screamed at me.

"I wanted to walk." I answered back at him.

"I should slap you. It's seven and your school ended at three. What were you doing for four hours!?" My mom yelled.

"I just said I was at an after school meeting." I answered.

"For four hours!?" They yelled.

"It took longer then I thought and I had more then one meeting to go to." I said.

"Next time, run home." My mom roared. My parents then went into the kitchen.

My brother, Alex and my sister, Amanda came down stairs. They're identical twins. Both have short black hair, tan skin, glasses, braces and even act like each other. They both sat down on the couch next to me.

"Why do you get in trouble all the time?" Alex asked. Amanda looked over at me and shook her head.

"It keeps things interesting." I whispered to them.

"Yeah but then we have to hear it." Amanda snorted at me. We stopped talking to listen to my parents argue about my lateness. Lately, the only reason they ever fight, is because of me. It makes me mad because they don't know how to just shut up. They keep talking about it.

"I wish they would just go to sleep already and shut up!" I yelled. After a moment of silence, there were two thuds in the kitchen. We all got up and ran to the kitchen, to find my parents passed out on the floor.

"What did you do!?" The twins yelled. They were the only two in the family that knew about my powers. They cool with it unless things like this happen.

"I don't know!" I started to panic.

"You must calm down." A voice said. I looked around and my siblings were quiet.

"Amanda and I are gonna head back to our room. Fix it." Alex said. The two 13 year olds turned around and headed to their room.

"Okay?...." I picked my parents up with ease, since I had super strength. I put them on the couch, laying next to each other, so it looked like they fell asleep on the couch.

"How did I do this? Was this what the professor was talking about?" I asked myself.

"Yes. You must calm down." This time the voice was louder.

I looked around and I was the only one in the living room, minus my sleeping parents. I looked over at the TV and saw Jean but it wasn't her. Like, I could put my hand right on her and it would go through her. She stood there and I froze.

"What the actual fuck?" I word just escaped my mouth. 'Jean' gave me a disappointed face.

"Don't use such language." She said, crossing her arms.

"Jean?" I questioned. She smiled and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry Rogue, I didn't mean to surprise you." She said.

"You did more then that." I said.

"I have a lot to explain." She said, playing with her hands.

"You can start with, why did you do that? Or, what the hell is going on?" I snapped at her but didn't raise my voice.