Prologue

*Prologue*

(Warning, a lot different from the actual X-Men series)

This is crossover with the X-Men and Soul Eater. The main characters are the ages of 15 and 16. They all attend the same high school, they just don't know it.

The mutants of this generation were taught by their mentors. The teenage mutants here are all called the Generation X (Gen X for short). The original X-Men trained their very own apprentices, like Ice-Man trains the next Ice-Man and so on.

The Generation X mutants were chosen because of their similar powers to the original X-Men.

Destiny Martinez was known as the mutant, Generation X Rogue. With her powers of absorption, she is the most powerful mutant at Xavier's School For Gifted Students. She wears the original Rogue's iconic costume.

Destiny isn't able to touch but she is able hold back the energy, so that she is able to touch. She does this constantly and it is slowly killing her the more she does it. No one knows about her powers, not her friends or her family. Only Xavier's school knows about it. Besides Gambit, Wolverine, Anna and Gen X Rogue have a bond that can't be broken.

Destiny also tried to run from her past. She once worked with the Brotherhood and did villainous things to get what she wanted. But soon, her path showed light and Destiny chose the X-Men to help her. There, she met Anna Marie, Kale Smith and Wolverine.

Kale Smith is known as the infamous Generation X Gambit but prefers Gambit. With his abilities, he's the schools top thief. He was also able to win Rogue's heart. He wears the original Gambit's iconic costume.

Kale is able to hide his eyes with contacts. Wolverine and Gambit get into many fights with each other (Like the originals) over Rogue's behalf. Gambit knows about Rogue's use in touching and disapproves greatly, due to the fact that it's killing her.

The two live in Pennsylvania and attend a regular high school life. On the weekends, they travel to

Westchester County, New York, up where the mansion is at to practice their powers with their teachers. The two pretend that they don't know each other at normal school, just in case enemies attack. What they don't know, is that seven undercover students attend that same school.

Daniel Ross is known as the Death God's son, Death The Kid. He uses this fake name for the mission. With his power, knowledge and riches, he's able to hide in PA for secret mission him and his girlfriend are on. Kid wears normal clothing when at school and in public but when out searching for information, he wears his black and white suit.

Kid has no clue that Destiny is at this school. She was his first love and he did anything for her. The relationship was for almost a year but she ended it because she couldn't touch him. He tried to convince her to stay but she just couldn't hurt him. Now, Kid is with his team mate, Maka Albarn.

Miranda Higgins is known as Maka Albarn. She uses this fake name for the mission she is on with Kid. Maka has no clue about Kid's past with Destiny. The two girls are actually in the same honors classes but don't really speak to one another. Maka wears a gray sweatshirt, jeans and white shoes while in and out of school. When gathering information, she wears her normal clothes.

Soul Eater uses the fake name, Sam Higgins, the 'brother' to Miranda Higgins. He decides to act like an emo kid, just because he can.

Liz and Patty's fake names are Lily and Paige Stone. Paige acts like an artist and Lily acts like a dancer/singer.

Blackstar is known as Benson Thomas, the football player and track star, like 'Daniel Ross'.

Tadako Akane is Tsubaki's fake name. She is just the foreign girl from Japan.

All seven of the DWMA kids, act like they are in a foster home. In reality, Lord Death bought a house for them to stay in while they are on their mission and attending the new school.

Hopefully, together the group of kids will be able to stop the on coming threat. But maybe this will be to much, even for them.......