PT.2

" The only thing stopping us from meeting is the distant skies, so close yet so far."

June starred out the window wondering if the distance will ever close away. He was excited, yet frightened to meet his pass lover. At the time it seemed right but is it really?

He left filled with regrets and lies would the older take him back knowing he lied? Their trust has left out door by now.

Then it occured to him.

What if Jinhwan already moved on? What if all their memories don't exist in his mind anymore?

The blonde wanted to tell the pilot so badly to turn back to the U.S that it was all a mistake.

Just like his mind trying to make him believe there was still hope.

"Passengers we now have arrived at our stop! Seoul, South Korea please start taking your belongings out and enjoy your visit!"

Junhoe remembered Jinhwan's address exactly, although he didnt know if he still lived in his parents house but worth a shot.

A couple of uber drivers later.

The memories filled his head he was even more excited now he walked up the steps, even if jinhwan doesn't live here anymore he'd keep searching and searching, until he's depicted everyone part of the earth.

the doorbell chimes

"Hello, how may I-" The lady stopped talking when she realized who it was at the door a tiny woman that looked so welcoming but broke down crying, why?

"im... sorry june." Her voice quivered as she spoke those words all you can hear is her weakened voice with a breezy wind dragging it away, just like june wished the wind dragged away this day. He stood there confused but with his stomach in knots as he felt like something tremendous has happened.

"Please tell me what happened i cant stand to see you like this ms. kim."

"Jinhwan died in a car accident one year ago."

FIN.

-

o o p s,

this is the completed version i will no longer be adding anything on, tysm for everyone who took the time to read through this whole book ♡