2.0

–jinhwan's pov

Feeling excited for the day ahead of him but also extremely stressed out since talking to the school's playboy isn't as easy as it looks.

Jinhwan knew junhoe has never fallen in love and just used peoples emotions but even with that jinhwan still wanted to try and befriend junhoe.

  "Aish I don't want him to think I planned any of this i'll just throw on some random clothes and leave my hair fluffy like usual," jinhwan thought to himself (fluffy noodles huehue)

Jinhwan stood there outside in the warm spring weather he always loved spring time because of all the rain showers there were. Jinhwan's favorite pastime is standing outside alone with an umbrella listening to the rain and just letting his mind set free.

Jinhwan's bus was right in front of him and he didn't realize until his bus driver yelled at him to get in.

Finding his way to his seat which was usually in the back next to his best friend hanbin. The bus started to speed off and with jinhwan having small legs lost his balance and fell.

Jinhwan ended up falling on no one other than koo junhoe.
-
hehehe short chap but i'll update again tmr ! 🙂
If you're enjoying this story so far please comment and maybe even follow me !! 💌
ALSO TYSM FOR 20 READS AYEE