9.0

Unedited

The other line of the phone hung up. Junhoe stood speechless unable to process the conversation that just occurred.

"Why? Why now when I'm happy for once," the blonde thought to himself.

Junhoe really didn't give a shit about his father as he neglected him all his life. Left him with his mother and caused his mother to change who she was. His father had to choose him out of all people to own his business he didn't give two shits about.

Maybe he was being too bitter about the situation, but leaving jinhwan alone is like taking a baby bird away from his mother. You just can't.

Breaking the news to the older would only bring him pain and sorrow especially since he knew how much the smaller boy cared for him.

He had less than a week to tell him.

Junhoe thought to himself, "How do I even tell him?"

He had to think of the easiest way out of this situation to leave Jinhwan happy as he knew he wouldn't ever be able to come back.

That's when an idea came to mind.

"If I break up with him he'll hate me and soon forget me existence. Easy way for both of us."

"But how do I say it?"

When people ask for a happy ending and i'm like n o p e ;)

YiKes I feel like i rushed this story BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT AS NEXT CHAPTER IS PROBABLY THE LAST 💗

I give props to people who still read !1!1!