8.0

Unedited

Junhoe came back to the bedroom only to find a small figure passed out on the bed. He smiled as he remembered the events from earlier and hopped into the bed with him. He made sure to pull the covers over both of them to make sure he didn't get a cold.

The blonde kissed his lover on the forehead and whispered, "I'll always be there for you. I love you."

The sun hit Jinhwan while he scratched his eyes. He turned his body over to see Junhoe sleepy peacefully. He smiled to himself and looked at the beautiful being in front of him.

He started to get up to make breakfast as he carefully got up from his bed making sure not to wake up the younger.

He walked downstairs quietly and strolled into the kitchen. He pulled out eggs and started cooking them.

While grabbing bread he felt strong arms from behind give him a strong embrace.

"whatcha doing baby boy?"

"making breakfast june.~"

"Awe how cute," june said while grabbing the smaller boys cheeks (no not those cheeks you pervs)

After the boys ate their breakfast they went to the couch and started cuddling together.

"Jinnie.~"

"Mhm?"

"Sit on my lap baby."

Jinhwan scooted over and got on his lovers lap. The blonde wrapped his arms around his tiny waist and laid his head on his shoulder.

The younger looked over only to find his lover asleep again while gently kissing him all over he heard his phone vibrate.

"Hello, who's this?"

"Mr. Koo, your father has told me to call you as his time is coming soon as he is now very ill. He needs you to take over his business. Wouldn't you like to make your father proud for once?"

"Take it or leave it."

"What do you say?"

"I'm not sure America is far away and I now live a better life."

"Your father has paid for your first class flight, we'll be expecting you by Thursday."

"I-."

"Great. I will contact your father saying you took over his offer."

Yikes. I decided this story is coming to an end :')

yes i will be making another junhwan fanfic!

— kayla 💌
aka @ juunhoe ;)

P.S ship #SITLA !1!1! 🌚💗