6.0

Honestly tysm for everyone who reads this crap i'm at 400 views wtfff!1!1 tbh I didn't think i'd get past 100 👀

After the long unexpected day both jinhwan and junhoe sadly had to part ways for the night.

"June I had a lot of fun!"

"Yea same. I didn't know i'd laugh so hard with a little shrimp!"

"Cut it out or else."

"Or else??"

"shit."

"exactly."

The smaller boy turned to face his direction towards where his house was until the blonde spoke again.

"Let's hang out again."

He turned around again only to fall in love with the blondes features again. The way he shined under the midnight moon made him feel warmth in his heart but then again coldness. He didn't know where he stood with June was he just a friend? Was he going to be used? Or perhaps the blonde felt the same connections he did? Or maybe none at all.

"Yea. I'd love to."

June looked the smaller boy straight in his eyes. He couldn't read the emotions he had on his face. He hoped he could look into his eyes to find an answer to what he felt. Sure he thought the older was adorable but did he feel more? He's never felt more for anyone.

"Jinhwan. Are you okay?"

"June. What am I."

"What do you mean?"

At this point the older was frustrated. He wanted answers. He wanted to know if what he felt today meant anything to the younger.

With tad bit of anger in his voice he said, "Am I another fuckbuddy? Or all that we went through today meant nothing? Or did it mean something. Or do you not care about anything because if thats the case please just please tell me now."

The smaller boy felt so fragile he wanted to curl up alone and cry but why? He barely knew him hell should he even care?

Junhoe was trying to say something. Words wouldn't come out. His heart was pleading to talk but his mind was closing the gate. He could only stand there shocked.

"I guess not. All this meant nothing."

He started walking away filled with pain but he knew it was best to cut ties now then get hurt later.

All he could do is stand there. Filled with self pity. What could he say?

"P-please," was all that came out the youngers mouth he couldn't even speak loud enough but his cries were heard.

"Please what?"

"I-I don't know if I could say love to you I've never experienced this feeling. Right now I feel so much pain. I felt so connected to you. Please please don't leave me now. I'm head over heels for you everything about you is so perfect. Your a walking piece of art. Is this love? Maybe I won't ever understand but all I know is I wanna be next to you."

Jinhwan walked over to the blonde who had his head down. He wiped the tears forming from his eyes and went on his tippy toes to match the youngers height. June looked at him straight in the eyes and sealed their lips. Both feeling the passion and love from each other. It was nothing intense just a soft kiss to reassure their love.

After they both pulled out to breathe. Before the older could speak the blonde pulled him back for a hug.

"I like you jinhwan."

"I like you too june. maybe a little too much."

THE FEELZ I'M SORRY ITS CURRENTLY 4 AM AND MY ASS NEEDED TO UPDATE BADLY !1!1

currently listening to Mino's rap solo (feat. taeyang) fear because holy shit I'm a sucker for winner.

okay so I wanna talk about the title "jinhwater" here I know I haven't used what the story is suppose to focus around but i'm saving this scene for later.

Originally "jinhwater" was suppose to be a semi- smut scene (mostly making out) I don't know if i'll continue this idea if I do then it'll be the next chap

alsooo should I end this soon? since this chap was the climax scene. (haha climax okay emo)