PT. 1

2 years later

Day and night.
The same events recurred in his mind, "Why did I do that. I thought it was the best for both of us, yet I'm still hurting what's wrong with me?"

He sat in his father's old office room. It went like this all day collecting dust in bookshelves while reminding himself of past events that happened with a certain boy.

His thoughts were pushed aside once one of his employees walked it.

"Ahh Youngjae its nice to see you, what's up?"

"Well. Umm boss you seemed to be thinking a lot more than usual is something up? You just stare off into over-wonder. Although your my boss I very much consider you a friend! Youngjae although uncertain about walking into his boss's personal life concluded himself with a bright smile.

Junhoe was certainly unsure to even mention anything to the older but when he looked up to only find a bright smile from the black haired boy he was reminded of him.

He knew how persistent youngjae would be as he could see it in his dark brown eyes. So after some poundering he decided to just speak up.

"Well about 2 years ago... I was I guess what people call "being in love"  At first glance he might not look anything special that's exactly what I thought too. Just- his small figure adorable smile just everything started to stand out. The more I was with him the more I fell for him. Everyone called me the "Little whore who couldn't fall in love." Man did jinhwan prove everyone and especially me wrong. But one day- I was told to come here as my father was dying. I was so depressed but then I realized I promised him i'd always be there what could I do? The only option I thought was to make him hate me to forget about me so I can leave without him worrying about me anymore. I-I just don't know if it was the right choice..."

By the end of it Youngjae could see his boss in a hole of self pity looking down straight at the floor. All the older could think is (How could someone be so dumb?) His boss has always made the right decisions for their company , but the one time it mattered the most he lost the love of his life.

"Life is short, but love is everlasting. Go finish your ending boss i'll be here waiting to meet your new husband!"
Youngjae sent a quick wink although deep inside he was praying hard for his bosses happiness.

as he too had the same problem.

June quickly called his assistants to asure them that he needed to go back to Korea for an important "business transaction." Although they were optimistic they still obeyed what their boss had asked from them.

"Baby hold on tight im coming home."

Are ya shook??

I bet nobody was expecting an update :))

I read every single comment left on every chapter and missed writing, I missed you all I hope to be more active because I honestly missed writing this !!

But i come back to 2000 + reads you guys are amazing !