4.0

^^ I stg otp asf but blonde junhoe is daddy asf amirite ??

For the rest of Jinhwans school day all the fluffy boy could think of is his encounter with Junhoe.

"I hate you so much junhoe for making me feel this way," jinhwan muttered to himself before he was approached by his best friend hanbin.

"You hate who??"

"Junwhore."

"Sucks to suck doesnt it," is all hanbin said before he started to walk away.

"Sucks to suck bobby's little dick bitch."

"lolol if only you saw it yourself but at least I can say I rode something," hanbin winked at jinhwan and proceeded his way through the busy hallways.

;

Jinhwan's day has dragged on forever until he finally got to his last period. On his way he stopped by to buy a couple of Fiji water bottles ( I'm obsessed with Fiji water rn don't judge me ) for both him and junhoe.

The boy felt like his last period would drag on forever although Jinhwan usually liked his history class about both South & North Korea. His education right now didn't matter to him one bit.

"And that concludes our lesson for today take the rest of this time to talk or study for your test on Friday."

"Finally, jinhwan muttered to himself he was glad the teacher didn't drag his lesson through past the bell since he already had to run down the hall to get to Junhoe's dance class.

"Jinhwan-" before Chanwoo could finish his thought the bell rung and Jinhwan dashed out the classroom like he was running like his life depended on it.

Hi I'm Kayla and i'm lazy asf to make long chaps ;)

New cover cause I lowkey needed to update that 🌸💦