CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

(Lola's Pov)

When I was with Luca - it felt like I was floating on a permanent high. I was up in the clouds. The only person I could feel or see was him. It was like the world around us didn't matter. It was just us two. We were strong, powerful and in-love.

I helplessly found my glancing at him as he drove closer towards my house. The black suit blazer he found in his backseat, was around my shoulder, providing me a shelter from the slight breeze outside. He noticed me shiver once and didn't hesitate to put it around me.

I melted.

My body felt different - strange. My womanhood, it still pulsed and I wasn't sure what it was from. It wasn't pain, but it was definitely an unusual feeling. It was foreign to me. The rest of my body was drugged with a content emotion. I felt as if the connection between Luca and I had grown stronger.

I was Luca's officially. Mind, soul, and body.

I bit back a smile threatening to show, my eyes wondering over his chiseled jawline. He was breathtakingly handsome, almost unreal. My eyes darted down to my thigh, where he had a soft grip on it. I remember it was like yesterday when I completely freaked out from him touching me.

Time had changed.

And so had I.

"We're here, sweetheart." He announced lowly, making me snap my eyes towards my window. I glanced outside, seeing we had arrived outside my house. A sigh left my lips.

"Is it bad that I don't want to leave?" I trailed off, my voice quiet. I felt him gently squeeze my thigh, making me turn to look at it him. A soft smile played on his lips, his eyes looking over me with warmth.

"No, baby." He whispered, his tongue swiping out to moisture his lips. My eyes followed his every movement. I noticed his eyes darken, swiftly.

"Come sit," He removed his hand from my thigh and patted his lap, motioning for me to sit on him. I sheepishly bit down on my bottom lip, slowly moving over to sit in his lap. It was quite difficult since I was wearing a long silky dress. His hand came out to cup my behind and he guided me over, so I was straddling him.

Heat rose to my face as I gazed into his sparkling hazel eyes. His fingers softly rubbed my clothed behind, on the verge of causing heat in between my legs. I swallowed, my fingers reaching out to trail over his defined jawline. 

"Did you have a fun time today, sweetheart?" He softly questioned, continuing with his gentle rubbing. I bobbed my head in response, my eyes glued to my finger which trailed over his jawline. 

"Did you?" I squeaked out, darting my eyes at him for a second. He nodded, the corner of his lips twitching upwards.

"I believe today was the best day of my life," He sweetly whispered, the words causing my heart to flutter. Blushing, I bit down on my bottom lip. 

"Me too." I sheepishly admitted, glancing down at his buttoned shirt. My fingers left his jaw and traveled over to this chest. I began playing with the white buttons sewed onto his dark-purple dress shirt. I could feel his intense hazel eyes staring at me.

"Non ti penti di nulla, sweetheart?" He warmly questioned, gazing at me.

You don't regret anything, sweetheart?

I shook my head, taken aback that he had really asked me that. 

"Non una sola cosa." I firmly stated, holding his heavy gaze.

Not a single thing.

His eyes narrowed slightly, as if he was reading me. Then, suddenly, a smile kicked onto his lips.