CHAPTER TEN.

(Lola's Pov)

My eyes twitched open, sensing and hearing light movement in my room. I shifted onto my side, feeling something drop from my chest. Exactly then did I register brightness from my iPhone. I must have fallen asleep with it lying on my chest.

A small yawn left my lips and I turned on my back. I closed my eyes, too tired to hide my phone, even though I knew the risk of Melissa or my father barging into my room unannounced and seeing it. However, feeling someone slip in beside me, made my eyes snap open.

I no longer felt tired.

Startled and slightly scared, I tried to sit up. But when I felt the familiar tingles upon my the side of my neck, feeling soft, pillow-like kisses being pressed against it - I smiled, instantly relaxing.

"Luca," I whispered, hearing the happiness and relief in my tone.

"I'm here, sweetheart." His husky voice lowly said, continuing to press kisses against my lips.

"W-What time is it? What are you doing here? I thought you couldn't come." I rushed out, twisting my neck to give him more room to leave his kisses that my body craved for.

"It's one in the morning, Baby. And I just had to come see you, sweetheart." He sighed into my neck, sadly pulling back. I frowned at the loss of contact, but when he tugged me into his chest, it curled back into a smile.

"How long can you stay?" I quietly asked him.

"I have to be out of here by six. Work starts at seven and I need to freshen up." He explained to me, gently rubbing the low of my back. I bit down on my bottom lip, wishing he could stay longer - forever. But even I knew that was impossible; no matter what.

Instead of sighing and complaining how unfair life was to the both of us, I pulled myself away from him, reaching out to flick on the lamp by my bed. If it was one in the morning, that meant Papa had gone up to his room to sleep and Melissa had gone to do the same. Nobody was wondering around to see light coming from my room.

"Did you like the picture?" I asked him, happy I could see his face. He looked tired, but handsome as always. He was dressed in the same clothing I last saw him in, but the first few buttons of his shirt were undone.

"Did I like it? Fuck, that picture you sent me - I couldn't stop thinking about it. You're so perfect, Lola." His hand clutched onto my behind. I felt myself blush from hearing his words. Hearing him compliment me wasn't something new, but it never failed to build up a spark of confidence inside of me.

"You never sent me one back," I teased, my hands running down his torso. He arched a perfectly shaped brow, squeezing my behind, making me silently yelp.

"I'm here, isn't that better than a photo?" He winked, licking his lips. Blushing, I sheepishly nodded. My eyes darted down to his lips, suddenly wanting to feel them against mine.

"Kiss me, Luca." I breathed. Suddenly, the playfulness that was dancing in the air, had faded into seriousness. Desire took over my body and lust filled his. He reached forward, holding onto my chin as he pulled my face down to his. My eyes fluttered closed the second our lips connected.

He lowly groaned into the kiss, his hands drifting up to the hem of my dress and bunching it in his hands. I licked his tongue with mine, caressing it. I began to throb in my lower region. My hands found a mind of their own as they unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt.

I just wanted - needed, to feel his skin against mine.

Suddenly, our positions changed. From sitting on his lap and straddling him, I found myself laying down on my back, peering up at him. My brows furrowed, but before I could ask why the sudden change, his lips connected with my thighs. A tingle flew up my leg.