Chapter 8

Cas' eyes fluttered open, he was in a room a bright white room, it was glowing. The glow should have hurt his eyes, but he seemed to be used to it. He walked forward, every step sent an echo threw the halls.

     "Hello, anyone there?" He called out and his voice echoed. Cas followed the the echo of his voice down a hall, there was so many doors, each had a name, and the hallway never seemed to end. The place was very familiar to Cas, but he could not name it, he just felt like he had been there before.

     There was ringing in his ear as he got further down the hallway, he tried to blink the blurry vision away, but it just got worse, and the ringing got louder. Castiel fell to the floor covering his ears and squeezing his eyes shut. He was praying to wake up, that he could stop feeling, whatever this was.

      Then all at once it stopped. There was an echo of footsteps, but they weren't his this time. He stayed on his knees with his eyes shut as the footsteps got closer. They weren't like his anymore, no this must have been a woman walking, he heard the click-clack of a heel.

     "Castiel, my brother," it was a soft familiar voice, comforting, yet it made Castiel nervous. "Castiel, do not be afraid, open your eyes, you must see it is only me."

     Cas opened his eyes, he was no longer in the white room, he was in a room that seemed to be a waiting room. There was no door, only four walls, and many decorations. He was sitting in a chair, a red chair with gold outlining.

    He saw a woman standing a few feet from him. She had blond hair, but her face seemed to be fading and a glowing light was taking place. He knew this must have been a dream.

     "Castiel, we took your grace, because your plan with the human, was no longer needed, do you remember?" She had a serious look on her face and spoke fast as if she was in a hurry.

    Cas was about to say he didn't remember, but suddenly he remembered that specific moment, that specific meeting. He remembered Hester taking his grace, and sending him hurdling to earth. He looked back to Hester and nodded, fear in his eyes.

    "Castiel we have a new plan, you must-"

     Just then her voice cut out and Cas opened his eyes to complete darkness. He felt hands on his shoulders, "Cas, Cas, wake up, it's just a dream."

      Tears began falling and they fell fast, he wasn't sure why he was crying, but it felt good. Dean grabbed him in a hug and Cas wrapped his arms around Dean.

     "Dean, Dean, I remember.."