Chapter 7

Dean turned the radio down a little bit more. "So, Cas tell me all about your family."

     Cas stopped looking at Dean and turned to the ceiling and squinted a little, "Well Dean, I-I remember I had brothers, and I remember their names. I remember my father was absent too often, and we didn't have a mother. I remember we lived in a place that was beautiful enough to be heaven, and that they kicked me out because the plan was not needed anymore, but I do not remember anything else." Cas was squeezing his eyes shut, trying to remember something, anything else, but he couldn't.

     Dean frowned then looked at the ceiling for a moment before speaking. "If you don't mind me asking Cas," Dean cleared his throat, "What plan? I mean you didn't mention a plan earlier."

     Cas turned to look at Dean, he was worried and his face clearly showed it, "I-I don't remember Dean, I can't remember... anything." His heart began to race and his breaths got short and fast. His eyes filled with tears, not because he was sad, but he was panicked. He thought he would soon forget everything, even Dean. "what is wrong with me Dean, I can't remember anything." His breathing got faster and his vision was cutting in and out.

     "Cas, Cas," Dean got on top of Cas and pinned him down, "c'mon Cas, snap out of it buddy." Dean was freaking out he didn't know what to do to help, so he just leaned down and kissed Cas. At first Cas fought it, he wiggled underneath Dean's grasp, but Dean continued. Soon enough Cas' breathing slowed, and he was kissing back. Dean pulled away, and Cas' heart was beating fast again, but for a different reason this time, a good reason.

     Cas lay there and stared at Dean, his blue eyes glimmering, and Dean's green eyes staring right back into them.

     "Why can't I remember Dean, What is wrong with me?" Cas' eyes began to water just a little bit and he closed them so the tears couldn't escape.

    "I Don't know Cas, I-I, maybe it's- I..." He took a deep breath trying to calm himself down,    "I'm sure you will be okay Cas." Dean was still on top of Cas, he was worried too now, he didn't let his face show it, but you could hear it in his voice.

     "Maybe I should go to bed now," Cas gestured for Dean to get off him.

     Dean didn't get off he just leaned down and whispered, "stay in here with me."

  It sent chills down Castiel's spine that made him smile. It gave him butterflies as he nodded, and it made his heart race when Dean kissed his neck.

      Dean got off of Cas and covered him with a blanket, and went to make dinner. When he came back into the room, Cas was already asleep. He looked to peaceful to wake, so Dean ate and laid down. He took off his shirt off, crawled into the bed, and got under the blankets, trying not to wake Cas. Cas fluttered his eyes open, not really being awake and wrapped himself around Dean. He liked it, he liked knowing someone wanted him, it made Dean feel safe. It made Cas feel safe too, he liked knowing Dean was there with him.