He walked us inside and sat me on his bed. He left me alone to cry in the room, but quickly came back with a tub of ice cream and a huge spoon. He also had The Notebook with him and a box of tissues. This boy is seriously the sweetest.

He came up next to me and cuddled me up on the bed with the oce cream. He had The Notebook in the DVD player.

I cried the whole movie, and ate ALL the ice cream. Niall pulled me up and we sat indian style across from eachother on the bed in complete silence until Niall broke it.

“Who is HE?” he asks.

“He is Harry Styles,” I reply.

“Oh,” he says. Then all of my anger and hurt came back to me and the reason I stormed here in the first place came back to the front of my mind. Then I snapped, “Yeah. And why didn’t you tell me you were a famous singer from One Direction!? Or was that just going to be a huge secret!? I told you EVERYTHING! And you obviously told me NOTHING! I can never trust anyone and now you see why!” I yell.

I walk into the living room area and laid down on the couch. Niall came into the living room area, tears spilling from his now blood shot eyes. He started walking towards me, but I say, “Niall. Go into your room. I don’t want to see you.” He turned around and slammed his door shut behind him. Crashing sounds coming from inside the room.

I got up at 4am. I wrote Niall a note, then grabbed my suitcase and left. I hailed a taxi and told him to stop by Starbucks up the road, then to the airport. We got to Starbucks right as my boss pulled in to get everything open for opening. I told him I was leaving and he gave me my paycheck and we said our goodbyes then I got back into my taxi and headed down the road. I got to the airport at 4:45. I made my way to the front desk and bought a ticket. The plane won’t be boarding until 6. I have nearly an hour left so I decide to go to the Starbucks inside the airport.

Starbucks.

That’s me and Niall always met up. The night we met, the day he took me “shopping” the day he asked me on a date, the day of our date. A tear rolled down my cheek as I went and sat at a table alone after ordering my drink. I stayed there crying like a baby until 5:45 when I decided it was time to go through security and stuff.

I got on the plane and couldn’t help but so. The one person I finally trusted keeps the biggest thing ever from me. Niall just became another Harry, great. I can’t trust anyone. I just want my razor, right now. I want the sensation of relief after blood spills from a cut. 

But I’m on a plane. Might as well change my phone number now.

We land in the airport and I immediately run to my luggage and out of the airport. I have no time to waste. I need to find a place to stay.

I used all my money that I saved up from my week and a half long job for the ticket, so I have nothing. I’m walking the streets trying to desperately find someone nice enough to let me stay or an empty house.

I end up on the wrong side of town, but found an abandoned house. There’s a girl outside the house, she had a cigarette in one hand and a bottle of alcohol in the other. She waved at me as I entered the house. I immediately got into my purse and got my razor out. I was cutting deeper than ever. My arms are like bloody cutting boards, and my body is just waiting to shut down like it has many times before.

The girl from outside walks in, immediately looking at my arms. When she notices that I’m looking at her she says, “Hi, I’m Angelina. Don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone. I do it sometimes too.” Then she pulls up her sleeves, exposing cuts and scars. I suddenly don’t feel alone. I wipe the stray tears off my face and say, “Hi, I’m Jessica.”

Harry’s pov:

I stomp into Niall and Liam’s flat; absolutely pissed off. Jessica had mentioned Niall’s name before running off, so this must be where she is. I can’t think of anywhere else she could be. I went to her mums house and no one was home, she wasn’t at my old house, so she must be here.

I busted Niall’s door open, immediately waking him up.

“Harry, what the hell are you doing here!?” he sounds just as pissed off as me.

“Where is she Niall?” I ask a little more calmly

“She was on the couch last night. She didn’t want to see me,” he says as a few tears slip down his face.

I walk into the living room area, but don’t see Jessica.

There’s a note.

I quickly walk over to the note and pick it up to read it. It says:

Niall,

I have left. Please don’t come looking for me, you won’t find me and I don’t want to see you anyway. You broke all my trust just like HE did. I shouldn’t have trusted you. The only person I have some trust in is Liam. Tell him I’m sorry and that I changed my number. I’m going to go meet my idol now. Make some money like you. Thanks for EVERYTHING.

-Jessica

Oh my god. I immediately run out of the flat to my own. I left the note for Niall to read, because well, it was originally for him to read in the first place. I wake Louis up and tell him everything. He got a jacket and we both packed a suitcase. I went to Zayn’s room to wake him up, but got a text from him instead.

From: Zaynie

Hey Haz. I’m staying with Perrie for a while. Bye!

I decide to not reply back. Me and Louis go outside and hail down a taxi. Right as I get in, I receive another text.

From: Nialler

Me and Liam are packing right now. I know you’re on your way to find her, I’m not letting you do it alone. We’ll be at the airport in few. Btw get tickets to Los Angeles, California. That’s where her idol is on tour right now.

I quickly tell Louis the details and text Niall back.

To: Nialler

Thank you so much. I have a question

From: Nialler

What is it Haz?

To: Nialler

Do you love her?

I’m scared of his reply, but he responds immediately.

From: Nialler

Yes, very much. I wouldn’t trade her for the world.

I drop my phone and do something I’ve been doing a lot lately. I cried.

A/N

Jessica is in Los Angeles, California! She went all the way across the U.S.! But it’s okay, she’ll move again later in time. Poor Harry, so heartbroken…

I’ll post the pictures of the characters later. Um, I don’t use like celebrities; I just use people I find on weheartit that I think look like they would play the role best. Pictures of Jessica NOW and BEFORE are on my weheartit, as well as a picutre of Angelina. 

My weheartit account is lilryfry

Please no hate, Thank you!