shower

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah"

"Then go eat"

"Wow. You're so smart I didn't think about that" Jungkook sarcastically responded.

"I just want to stay alone" Jimin shrugged.

"I can't leave you alone here even though I really want to" he lied.

"Why"

"You're under my responsibility, the nurse still didn't come back from paperwork"

"You sound upset about it" Jimin scoffed.

"I'm not upset- nevermind. How did you get sick?"

"Why do you c-" Jimin's words stuck in his throat at the glare Jungkook gave him .

"Fine. I took a shower but I don't have hot water because I didn't pay the bills yet... Also I forgot my window open, anyway you got it" he dismissed.

"You should be careful, do you have the money to pay though?"

"I do, for this month at least" he awkwardly chuckled.

"Alright, I can help you out if you want" Jungkook proposed.

"Oh, you really are a nice guy, Momo wasn't lying!" he commented in surprise.

"What did she say?" he asked with an amused smirk.

"That you're nice and smart and handsome and sweet and some other shit" he listed, his voice taking a bitter edge.

"She said all that? I think she's into me" he grinned.

"Ha yeah" Jimin awkwardly chuckled, the idea of Momo and Jungkook making him slightly uncomfortable.

"Aw are you jealous?" he teased.

"Am I what?" Jimin raised a brow in denial.

"So you are, huh? Don't worry baby, you can have me for yourself... If you just ask" he whispered the last part and smirked at the flush creeping on his face.

"Never" he cringed.

"I just want you to admit it" 

"Fine, I'm jealous" he said and Jungkook's eyes lit up, "I wanted her, but she doesn't like me at all she think i'm the opposite of what you are" he defied and held a staring contest until Jungkook smiled tightly and nodded.

"I mean we are very different" he agreed, "You're tiny" he added, making Jimin look at him in disbelief, still not registering the hurt expression of the younger's face.

"That's why I didn't want to be friends with you. How dare you call me short"

"I knew you were still upset about that. Oh my god! I was just trying to flirt with you" he complained.

"What? I can't believe this! You thought taking jab at my insecurities would make me swoon, what a joke" Jimin huffed.

"It was worth a shot, don't hold it against me" he shrugged.

"See? there's something else we're different in"

"What?"

"I'm straight. Okay?"

Jungkook has had enough of this sexuality debate, he's had it to the ceiling with all the false and unsure announcements about being straight when he knew that Jimin was clearly leaning over the fence, and he has made it a goal to make him acknowledge it.

"If you want to keep lying to yourself, fine have at it" he blew his cheeks.

"Not again" 

"So you've never thought about a guy that way?"