"Bro, you're lucky you have not fallen for any girl, the agony of separation and rejection is too much to cope up with, come, mom has come along with Sakshi, let me treat you with some home-made delicacies," with a hoarse voice, Dev had managed to speak out, not wanting the thoughts of Arvika clouding his mind again. 

"You still love her?" with seriousness in his tone, Rohan asked his best friend who was lost in his own world. Rohan had to pinch his best friend to bring him back to earth from his "One-sided lovers' planet" after which he had gotten some of the very famous, sweet, and colorful words from Dev. 

"F**k you," Rohan too had retaliated back at him but the seriousness of the current situation got better of him.

"There are a hell lot of awesomely beautiful girls than her, Dev, open your eyes and look around you. Why are you still in love with that girl who had just misunderstood your true love for her, why? And five years had already passed, do you think that she'd even come across your path? She was a past, Dev, your one-sided love story had ended the day she had left for her boarding school. You'll only get pain in this process, and nothing more my friend. Move on, please," one thing which Rohan hated the most was his friend's agonizing and painful eyes that he had always tried to hide with his fake smile, how mastered his friend had become in disguising his real emotions, how matured he turned over the long period of these five years.

"You think I'd be able to forget her, Rohan? She's within me, she's around me like air, I cannot forget her, till my last breaths," at the mention of her, Dev had already turned a bit emotional. 

"You are very stubborn, come now, I don't want another serious argument with you," Rohan had already fought with Dev for millions of times about this, and all the time, Dev had the same reply ready for him. 

"Why do you start this discussion then?" with a glare, Dev sat inside his car which he had bought with the hard-earned money that he had got after doing internships at some of the esteemed and reputable institutes around the globe and also publishing a few of his well-documented research papers which had made him self-independent at a great level even at such a tender age. 

"Just to make you realize that you won't get this college life again, so make a new girlfriend as you've plenty of options out there, and forget that girl in whose memory you've turned yourself to an ascetic," Rohan answered back, after fastening his seat belt around his torso. 

"Can we change the topic, please?" Dev had already ignited his Toyota Innova, trying to dodge this statement of his friend. 

"Okay, umm, so why did you sit for this interview, I mean you can work in your father's company, why this?".

"Because I want to do everything with my caliber and capabilities. I may be the son of a big industrialist but I don't want to feed on his earnings, whole my life. Today, I sat for the interview as they were offering a good position where I can enhance my coding skills to a whole new level, that's why," Dev was smoothly driving the car with his motivating words leaving his mouth with a professional yet soothing tone. 

"Wow, you are such a self-made man, bro. I am proud of you, rula diya pagle ne (You made me cry)," Rohan mimicked, wiping off his imaginary tears and throwing them at Dev, chuckling in the end.

"By the way, how's Risha? Heard that she had gone to Dubai in this summer vacation," Rohan asked his best friend, sipping the cold drink that Dev had just offered to him. 

"Don't talk about her! Because of her, my interview dress got spoiled today! Stupid woman!" Dev sneered in anger at the mention of Risha, the unknown lady.

"What did she do this time?" Rohan was all excited, getting his ears all perked up to hear the spicy gossip of Risha, the fashion queen of their college.