Chapter 20 Where Is The Baby? Valia, Valia Wake Up!

Start from the beginning

“Well, I just hope you know what we will be doing I sure don't, but I will give it everything. Oh sis why...” She broke down crying again. Wilda came over and started rubbing her back soothingly.

“It's going to be OK, Icka she will be OK sweetie. Why don't you go get some rest, then come back in a while so Valia can rest up a bit.” Wilda guided Icka toward the door. She turned back to look at me I could see the pained worry in her eyes.

“I will talk to the others later today OK?” She waved and left the room as Wilda closed the door and came up to me. “Are you doing OK sweetie? Do you need anything?”

“No, I am fine, just a bit tired. I am going to take a short nap.” I turned over and went to sleep. I woke just before lunch was being served. Wilda walked in with a tray filled with a roast beef sandwich chips and my usual glass of blood. I went for the glass of blood first. When that was finished I ate the rest of my meal then had a glass of tomato juice. I lay back against a pile of fluffy pillows to relax and watch the TV for the afternoon.

Later in the afternoon while I was mindlessly watching the TV, bored out of my ever loving mind, I had an inrush of visitors. AKA. Bavo, Icka and Lady Gaia who all stopped by to have a chat with me about what I discussed earlier in the day with sister Icka. Wilda, excused herself and left us alone to talk while she went down to check with the doctors about the procedures that were planned for tomorrow. “Hi, Valia, Icka tells us that there may be some sort of problem tomorrow during the birth of our Spirit Child, Diana and you want us to perform a special ceremony on you is that correct?” Lady Gaia asked.

“Yes you are correct in that assumption. If, Icka has told you the whole story then you know what is about to happen to me after the birth of my child, I need you to lock my body within a circle of protection then bring me back to it. You will have to work quickly after they have given up all hope, then you must jump into action quickly if you have any hope at all of saving me.” I explained. I pulled out the drawer to my table by my bed to show Lady Gaia that I had managed to gather up four full sized filled salt shakers. “This should be enough right Lady Gaia?”

She walked over and looked down into the drawer and nodded. “Yes, that plenty to form a circle of protection around the bed. Are you sure we will have to do this, I mean, your sure your spirit will leave your body after birth, and we will have to bring it back to you? I just want to be sure what we need to do. Do I need to have the other witches standing by?” She asked, the worried look played upon her face as did the others now.

“No!” I snapped “It must be just you three that attempt this ritual to bring me back, it is as the Moon Goddess wishes, and can only be attempted after all else has failed!” I insisted, though I was being a bit demanding of voice I know, but I had to get my point across to them.

“OK. You know what is best then. I just hope we have what we need to bring you back tomorrow. I would hate to let you down.” Bavo, spoke up, it was the first time I had ever seen him looking so sad in my short lifetime.

“Bavo, come here and give me a hug you big lug.” He crawled up on the bed besides me and hugged me lightly, I was having none of that and pulled him into a tight hug though the baby bump got in the way, it felt good. “There now no more feeling bad for me, get out of here you and go get something to eat while we girls have some girl time together.” I shooed him off and waited till he left the room. “Tell no one about what I have told you it stays our secret to the end. When the time comes if you have to use whatever means you have to, to shield us all from them while you do the ceremony to bring me back. It must be done with just you three. Do you understand?” They all agreed. “Great now let's have some girl time for this last day, I am so tired of lying around here bored out of my mind.”