Chapter 20 Where Is The Baby? Valia, Valia Wake Up!

Start from the beginning

“Oh, Valia. That really is wonderful I will be an auntie tomorrow. And didn't you say she was special that she is the Spirit of Diana? How will that work with the four of us as a group?” Icka had a questioning look on her face.

“Well honey, as best I understand it, she is to be our fifth when she grows up somehow. I don't fully understand it, but that is what the Moon Goddess told me.” That, and that I must die so she can rise up to the Goddess, but my lips are sealed. “Icka can I ask a huge favor of you?”

“Anything sis just name it.” She replied.

“This is between you and I please, I want you to promos me. OK.” She nodded her head and crossed her heart. “Great, when I go to deliver my little one should anything happen to me, anything at all...” I stopped and waited while the nurse entered the room and came over the bed and knelt down beside me and prayed first then rose up before talking to me.

“How is Your Grace and Her Holiness doing this morning? Any problems? Can I get you anything?” She waited for me to answer I just laid there staring at her.

“Um... No, we are fine you may leave. Wilda has everything under control in here.” Damn what pests these nurses are. She looked over at Wilder over by the window reading her book again and gave her a sour look then turned and left closing the door with just a little more force than was necessary.

“I think she was pissed off that she wasn't needed. Giggle. Oh Well. I rather have Wilda than any one of these nurses any day of the week.” Wilda looked up from her book with a big smile on her face. “Yes Wilda, I meant that too. Now where were we Icka? Oh right. If anything should happens to me during my delivery you have to promos me to do everything in your power to bring me back. Use all your powers you, Bavo and Lady Gaia have together, just do what you all have to, to just bring me back don't give up no matter what, I beg of you Icka.” She looked shocked at what I was telling her. “I know things are going to happen tomorrow that I need you to be with me on this please. Say you will do this for me no matter what they tell you. Please Icka!”

“I don't know Valia, is there really going to be a problem with the delivery that 'THEY' don't know about? Maybe you should tell them.” I shook my head vehemently.

“No one can know what is going to happen, the Moon Goddess warned me. I just need you to know as my sister to make sure that when all seem at a loss you have a way to do what they can't do. You must do as I say, or I have no chance of coming back to you. You must remember to get them together and preform a circle around me and bring me back. I employ you sis.” She looked so sad, but nodded her head in agreement.

“Are you sure about this?” she whispered. “There is no other way?” She questioned.

“No, this has to be done as the Goddess directed, or I will meet my maker, then there will be no fifth. This is how it must be sis you must do this for me right after they all give up on me, you three must jump in and bring me back. It is how it must be.” I stressed to my sister. She hung her head down, tears flowing from her eyes. I reached out my hand to wipe them away. “It is OK hon I have made my peace with the Moon Goddess and Diana my little one in here." I rubbed my tummy. "She will protect me and make sure I return safely. Have faith in yourself and your brother and sister. I know you all can do this. I have faith in all of you, and in the Goddess, that she knows what she is doing is right for all of us.” She looked up at me and smiled a tear filled smile.

“I will do it, Valia you can count on me, on us. We will bring you back. Will we need to bring anything with us before the delivery?” She looked around the room. Concern, flittered opon her tear filled face.

“I will get enough salt, and have it here to make a circle for you to make, the rest should be up to you all. I will have it in my side table drawer there,” I pointed to the small table by the side of my bed the same bed I will be birthing the baby in. “the only thing you will need to do is move the bed to the center of the room so you can make a circle around my body in salt while I lay in the bed. The rest is up to you all to make a circle within and join hands and bring me back to my body. Lady Gaia will know what to do.” She started to smile a little. Her face brightened.