Chapter 15

"DINAH, STOP DESTROYING MY MAKEUP KIT," I yelled from the bathroom as I heard Dinah rummage through my stuffs in my bedroom. I was fixing my hair in the bathroom with a white crop top and panties, getting ready with the girls for our night out.

"Don't be so dramatic Walz, my face is too cute to destroy them. Actually, if they were living-things, they would actually be grateful that it's on me and not you." Typical Dinah, narcissist at it's finest.

"Hey Mila, can I use the toilet?" Normani asked as she popped her head into the room, startling me from the sudden intrusion.

"Sure, just let-"

"Thanks," she interrupted and walked over to the toilet, not even bothered that I was there or the fact that the door was left ajar.

As the echo of Normani peeing filled the room, Ally came with her own makeup kit to the bathroom.

"Are you done? Dinah's messing with the powder that the mirror doesn't even reflect anymore. Can I use the mirror here?" Ally said, walking next to me and placing her kits on the counter.

"DINAH!! MY MAKEUP!" I shouted again.

"YOU'RE A SUCCESSFUL SINGER, I'M SURE YOU CAN BUY MORE!"

"YOU ARE TOO.. WHERE'S YOURS?"

"IN MY BAG."

"THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU USING MINE?!?"

"TOO TIRED."

"SO YOU'RE TIRED TO FIND YOURS BUT YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM SEARCHING FOR MINE?"

"YEAP." And with that, our conversation ended. To me, stopping her would be futile by now since the damage was already done. I was just thankful that I already applied my makeup.

In the bathroom, Ally was putting on makeup while Normani was still sitting on the toilet with her phone on her hand, scrolling through God knows what. She didn't seem like she was peeing anymore though.

A few moments later, after I convinced myself that my hair was presentable enough, I heard another distinct clashing sound outside.

I grunted, knowing that it was Dinah making another mess.

You see, Dinah, Ally and Normani had decided to get ready in my suite for our night out since the club we were going to was nearer to my place than their apartment. They had also decided to stay in the same hotel building as I was until I got back on the road, seeing it as bonding time.

This was actually how we used to get ready. Everyone moving around, making a mess everywhere. I used to hate it, because I always lose my things in the process. But now that I was so used to be alone on the road, I seriously missed the chaos we used to create.

I walked out to the bedroom, only to find Dinah sitting on my bed with a phone in front of her, probably taking selfies. Who was I kidding? Of course she was.

She was wearing a halter crop top with an aztec print and a matching shorts, looking sexy and cute at the same time. From the looks of it, she looked ready too.

"Dinah, you make it seem like there was an earthquake here," I pointed out, gesturing the whole room as I do so.

"Oh puh-lease, it was already messy before I came, I just added more trash inside the bin." She replied without looking at me, still posing for the camera.