Who was killed then?...

Roli walked in with the food plate and sat on the bed next to the sofa and started to feed Simar. Prem was still in confusion thinking how Roli survived. Then Simar asked Roli where she had been and Roli said Siddant had phoned her at night and so she went outside to talk to him and went to sleep downstairs by the reception.

"...Who did i kill then?.." Prem asked in his mind again. He said to Simar that hes got work and will be back and then walked out the room wiping the sweat from his forehead. Rolis eyes followed him out and then a few minutes later when Simar had finished eating Roli took the plate out and went behind Prem to see where he was going.

Prem went outside and looked where he had put the person he killed but no one was there and then a hand touched Prems shoulder from the back. He got scared and turned around quickly, it was Roli. He calmed down a bit and then Roli asked what he was doing here. Prem started to think about an excuse when Roli interrupted his thinking and said they took her for her funeral and so you wont find her here.

Prem didnt know what to say and then pretended that he didn't know what she was on about. Then Roli said the nurse you killed at night in Simars room was found here by the doctor and naw they are doing her last rites.

"What!!.." said two voices behind Prem and when he turned around to see it was Siddant and Amar who had come to take Simar home as she was going to get a discharge today. Prem didnt know what to do and so pushed Roli out of the way and ran off. Amar told Siddant to bring Simar and he went after Prem.

Siddant asked Roli if she was ok and went inside to get Simar taking Roli with him. After some time Siddant was signing the discharge papers and Simar was getting in the car with Roli and with Siddant naw behind them.