Save her! ....

Back in the room Amar picked Roli up in his arms and made her lye down on the bed. He saw the blood on her head rolling down by her eye and went to find the first aid box.

He came back with it and started to wipe the blood away. Roli was still unconscious. He put a bandage on her head and put the first aid box back. He came back and sat down next to her and apologized for what he did to her as he still loved her but was just a bit angry at that moment.

He then thought that he did marry her after all and so he has a right to do what he wants to her. Then taking advantage of her being unconscious he got on the bed and started moving his face towards hers. Her eyes began to open and on seeing him close to her she pushed him on the floor again.

As she was weak she couldnt get up and run and so fell back on the bed. Amar got back up and started to strangle her, she tried to free herself when suddenly the room doors broke and fell inwards making a loud banging noise on the floor.

Amar let go of her and got up to face the door. The entry of Roli's hero (Siddant) was made and he grabbed Amar's collor and held him against the wall. Roli slowly managed to get herself sitting up straight and encouraged Siddant to beat Amar up more.

On hearing the loud punches and slamming on walls all the family members including Simar and Prem came running to see whats happening.