Divorce ....

The mother came back with Amar and made him sit down by the lawyer. He gave Amar the pen and paper and everyone waited for him to sign them. He put the papers on the table infront of him and threw the pen on top. He sat back and smiled.

The father asked why he is not signing and he sat up and said that he doesn't want to divorce her as he likes her and will not let her be someone else's especially Siddant's. Siddant was about to go and hit him but Roli stopped him from crossing the line.

Then Amar forcefully took the lawyer to the door and said goodbye to him while closing the door. He then gave another smirk to annoy Siddant and the rest and walked off to his room. The rest walked off too and Roli walked out the front door.

After some time there was another knock on the door and Amar went to open it. He ran a few steps back and hid behind his mother. The mother looked out and saw Roli with a lot of other ladies. They were from the women justice group.

Roli pointed at Amar and the ladies with their sticks and some with rolling pins started to walk towards Amar. The mother came infront and stopped them and asked what they were doing.

They said if Amar does not divorce Roli they will torture him and blacken his family's faces until he does as they want Roli to have justice and Amar to be punished for his deeds.

Amar refused again and the ladies started to attack him again.