Night attack...

The nurse called for the doctor and the rest followed in after. Prem stood up and acted normal again. Simar slowly opened her eyes and the doctor said she is fine naw and will be discharged after tomorrow.

The rest met her one by one and went home after it was getting dark outside. Prem said he will stay with her but Roli said she wanted to stay aswell and then Prem thought it would be the right time to harm Roli aswell if they are alone and so he said she can stay and the rest agreed aswell.

Late at night when the moon was shining bright Simar and Roli were sleeping when Prem walked in the room with one of the sharp doctors equipment held tight in his hand facing downwards.

He slowly walked towards Roli and as it was really dark in the room only shadows could be seen and so Prem thought Roli will not see who tried to kill her. When he was finally by the sofa she was sleeping on he lifted the equipment up high and zoomed his hand down which made a stab and a blood splatting noise.

... It was naw 8 in the morning. Simar slowly opened her eyes and looked around to find Roli but only saw Prem sleeping on the sofa opposite the bed. Simar was still weak but still tried to get up to find Roli and then Prem woke up hearing the bed move. He saw Simar looking around and then flashbacked in his head how he stabbed Roli and drgged her and left her out in the streets for someone to take her away.

Just when Simar was about to get up Prem went up to her and made her lye down again and told her to rest. Then she asked him where Roli is and he was about to make a story up and tell her that she died when from the back a voice said "...here i am!." Both Prem and Simar turned to face the door and saw Roli standing there with a food plate.

Prem was shocked on seeing Roli alive as he remembered clearly that he had killed her and dumped her outside. "... how is that possible?.." he asked in his mind.