A decision made ....

The women said they are now divorced as they will take the papers to court and said goodbye to Roli and walked out closing the door behind them. The mother peeked out from the room window and after she saw that they had gone she opened the door and came out.

She saw everyone's black face and told them to wash it quickly and after they washed and came down the mother went up to Roli and gave her a tight slap across the face. Siddant ran and asked if she was ok... the mother pulled him away from her.

She blamed everything that happened on Roli as she had bought the women in, in the first place. After her screaming her head off at Roli she finished with another slap on Roli's face and said that she will not stay in the same house as her.

The father was annoyed of the mother always doing what she wants and making her own decisions and so shutted her up and said only he will make the decisions in the house from now on. Out of annoyance he said that if she doesnt leave the house herself he will make her.

Then Simar reminded him of Roli and Siddant's wedding and the father said he will make her leave after their marriage so nothing goes wrong and no one talks bad about them. Everyone including the mother agreed as she had to and the father called for a pandit in the afternoon.