A new entry ....

Simar's mom had come to meet Simar and the family after hearing about the bhatwara. She met Roli and Siddant as she could cross the line and she met Prem and took Simar inside for a private talk.

She again bought the topic of the dayan as a strange feeling kept coming to her whenever she thought about Roli and her happiness after marriage. She told Simar to keep an eye on Roli properly this time as it's dangerous for Roli now.

Before leaving as Simar dropped her off to the door she told Simar that dayans have a symbol of a skull on their body and thats how you can recognize them. Simar told her not to worry and she gave her a last goodbye hug as she walked towards a taxi outside the house.

As everyone was busy with their things in the evening the door bell happened. Prem went to open it and was shocked on seeing who it was. Simar walked towards him and asked who it was and saw a lady in her 20s with a bright yellow sari on standing in the doorway.

She thought it was rude to keep someone waiting outside and so let her in with Prem following behind and he was sweating. Simar made her sit down and then Prem's mother comes to see who it was. She was shocked too and told her to leave now.

Simar asked what the matter was and smiling the girl got up and turned to Simar. "I'm Prem's wife..." she said still smiling weirdly.

Simar stood still as if there was no life left in her body ... that's how shocked she was.