The kundli problems ....

As the jodi's enter the living room they find a pandit (priest) sitting by the parents matching their kundli's. The parents turn and smile on seeing them holding hands and when the children noticed they let go.

They all touch the pandit's foot for blessings and then sit down. After looking at Prems and Simars kundli the pandit gets shocked and on seeing this Prem's father asks what the matter is.

"Prem is in danger because his past is coming closer to him and she will not let him be anyone else's"... the pandit said.

Both Simar and her family looked confused and were about to ask about the past when Prem's father changed the topic and asked about a marriage date as he didnt want them to know about Prem's past.

Again Simar's parents were about to ask when Simar placed her hand on her mom's hand and gave a signal that she will speak to Prem about it privately which her father understood too and so they let the pandit carry on.

He said Simar will face problems too but there is one person that will always save her from them. As everyone thought the pandit was talking about Prem saving her .... Amar had doubts.

The pandit talked about problems in Roli and Siddant's life too but everyone now ignored him as they thought not everyone has problems after marriage and that too major one's and so the pandit was making wrong predictions.

Prem's father again changed the topic and asked the pandit to fix a date for the two marriages and nothing else. Because of the problems from their past life coming back... without even knowing, the date the pandit took out was on 'Friday 13 July'.

... which is as you all know 'BAD LUCK DAY'...