7 : He's Like A Riddle

Zacznij od początku

You opened the drawer in front of you. Before you take out all your panties and bras, you freeze for a second. It feels spooky to know that you been staring at. Of course by Shin-sama.

"Do you need to be in here? Can you just wait for me in your car?"

"Takuya-san is gone for a while. I need him to take care of something."

"You can wait for me at downstairs."

"I'm fine. I chose to stay at here."

That's certainly not a choice. You gave a sharp glare at him which to your annoyance, he's smirking at you. Whatever... you don't have to feel ashamed of your private clothes. As long as he is not a pervert, there is nothing you should be ashamed of.

After you done packing all your clothes, you jogged to the toilet to take all your toiletries. Then, you put in your backpack.

"I'm almost finished with packing..." you said while zipping your luggage and your bag. You took your picture frame on the table and put in your bag. You almost forgot about that.

When you heard a footstep running to your room, you turned your head and looking at your door. Shit... please say that the footsteps belong to Takuya-san....

"Y/n!"

You stared at Maya that standing at your door. She was breathless while looking at you. Then, her eyes goes to Shin-sama. Oh, god! You thought she was in her office. What is she doing at home this early? Everything will be revealed. About the incident.... No! There will be a world war 3 after this. You can feel it....

"Welcome to my house, Isozaki-san," Maya said.

You seemed dumbfounded by what she just said. She even bows a little to Shin. Is she says welcome? Do you hear it correctly? Does Maya know anything about Shin? Then, how come she called him by his family name? What just happened?

"Y/n going to stay with me after this. I don't need your permission since she agreed to stay with me. I just want you to be informed about it."

"But, Isozaki-san... she is my responsibility. I can't bother you with her."

You only blinked, watching their conversation and standing like a statue. You felt like you don't belong to be here. They talked about you, yet you feel like you were invisible...

"She's not bothering me. I can guarantee you that."

Maya looking back at you. "Can I speak to you for a minute?"

"Sure..." you got up on your feet. Still in dazed with what just happened. You walked out of your bedroom and following Maya to her room. It's your first time to be in her room. You watched every single of her stuff before unexpectedly, your cheeks been slapped by Maya. You froze, gaped at her. Your cheeks feel the pains. It means Maya really slapped you. How could she....

Maya grabbed your hair and make your face closer to her. You bite your lips and trying to let go of her hand from pulling your hair. It hurts!

"How the hell you know about Isozaki-san?" she whispered.

"Let go of my hair!" you screamed, can't even answer her question in this state. Maya puts her other hand on your mouth. Trying to shush you out from being noticed. What the hell? This woman is really crazy!

"Your dirty tricks make me want to kill you. How dare you threaten me by using..."

"Let go of her."

Maya looked at her door with fear in her eyes. You can see it. She let go of your hair and you stumbled a little before you stepped backwards, get away from her. You still try to find the puzzle to connect what's happening. About you threaten Maya.... What kind of dirty trick she's talking about? Using Shin to threaten her? That doesn't cross your mind at all.

Shin walked toward her, his eyes seems like a predator found its prey and instantly, he's choking her neck. Everything happens so fast.

"Should I return the pain that you've used against Y/n?"

"I d-don't, I-I d-don't d-do anything t-to... To hurt her." Maya gasped, her feet barely touches the floor.

You're feeling bad of watching Maya choking like that. But... why did your feet freeze at a time like this?

"I'm not blind," Shin said.

"I'm s-sor... sorry."

"You owe your apology to her, not to me."

Maya tries to look at you from the corner of her eyes. "I'm... I'm s-sor.. sorry, Y/n. H-help... h-help me."

You're running toward Shin and grabbed his hand. That's it. You can't see Maya being choked after she said she was sorry. Maybe you should stop him in the first place. But, you don't know why you couldn't do it...

"Stop it! She will die!" You tried to grab his hand with all your strength.

Shin finally let go of his hand. Maya takes a deep breath and coughing a couple times. You want to comfort Maya, but you just stood and watching Maya regain to herself.

"If your hand touches even one of her single hair... I will gladly break your neck." Shin gave his warning. He grabbed your hand and makes your feet leave your sister's bedroom. Leave her that start tearing after being choked by Shin. You don't feel good with any of this. Moreover, about Shin. About his attitude... about everything. Now, you seem like you really don't have a choice. Not after what just happened. You're following him, glaring on your fingers that fully in his grasp.

Please God... just let me pay whatever he wants and then, don't ever tangled my fate with this guy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------