2 : Matsumoto Ren

Y/n groaned when she heard her alarm clock ringing like crazy. She tried to hide her face under the pillow. Pretend that stupid clock is not ringing. She doesn't want to get up from her bed. Not today. Not when the school starts. Why school existed in this world? Can we just get smarter by doing something else rather than go to school? We don't use an algebra in our daily life anyway...

"Y/n! Are you deaf or what?!" Maya pounded on the door for a couple times. Try to wake Y/n since her alarm clock still making a loud noise.

"I'm not deaf. You are...." Y/n muttered.

"You better be up or I'll kick your ass!" Maya said.

Your POV

You removed the pillow from your head. Got up from the bed after kicking your blanket away. You walked to the bathroom after mentally slap yourself to get up from your cozy sleep. You're still sleepy by the way. Thanks to your clothes that finally has been put in a wardrobe. Finish unpacked all your stuff after making dinner for last night. Just a simple dinner since you bought nothing much for grocery. Too scared to be out for a longer time after that stupid accident. That guy, Shin... or Shin-sama. Why'd he let you go after knowing your family name? Not being ungrateful but... you thought he's a weird guy. He walked away after knowing your family name with a smile on his face. What is that for?

After wearing your new school's uniform, you walked out of your room and running down the stairs. Your feet stopped in the kitchen and you're searching through the cabinet to make a light breakfast for your empty stomach.

"What are you making for breakfast?" Maya asked when she's seeing you in the kitchen.

"Nothing. I'm just eating cereal that I've bought yesterday." You answered. Munching down your favorite cereal in a bowl. You're looking at Maya that dressed up ready for her work. You only know that your sister working for a big company in Japan. That's it. Never got interested in her life since it does not bother you. Plus, Maya seemed don't want to share anything about her life anyway. So, why bother?

"Just cereal? Why didn't you cook anything?"

"I'm late."

"That's why you should wake up earlier, stupid!"

You took your bowl and put in a sink. Your mood just killed your appetite. After grabbed your bag, you're jogging to the front door. You eagerly want to get out of this house before Maya says something else.

"If you make a bento, you can eat at school. But, since you are so damn lazy, try to survive your day with an empty stomach. Hope it kills you." Maya stated with her emotionless face.

"I hope it kills me too..." You mumbled to yourself after you opened the front door. Walking at a steady pace, you're humming a song and try to cheer yourself up. Maybe starts from tomorrow you should make a bento for yourself. It saves your pocket money because you hardly got it from Maya.

"I'll need to find myself a job." You whispered. Thinking about your conditions while walking your way to the school. "What can I do to get money for myself? Working at the cafe? I'm not good with people..."

Sometimes you hope that you have a great confidence in yourself. Or better... you hope you can more socialize with people. Less trouble... so much more that you can hope for. After you reached the school, you don't attempt to look or survey to any students. Making yourself unnoticed as possible. That's the first step to keeping away from the trouble. The look that any student gives you since you are a new student, make you feel so small. You hate the attention.

Done with your registration business at the office, you're looking at your schedule paper. Trying to find your class without asking anyone. You sure you can find it before the bells ring.

"This school is not big. I'm not going to be lost, am I?" You're motivating yourself while holding your schedule paper. Your search stopped when someone bumped your shoulder and nearly make you fall.

"I am so sorry! Are you okay?"

You stood properly on your feet. Push lightly on the stranger's guy hand that holds your waist. He saved you from the fall.... or else, your ass, maybe already kiss the floor. But surely that was not your fault. This stranger guy is the one who bumped your shoulder first.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry too." You said. Kindly take half of the blame since you thought you don't see someone's coming. You're too distracted on searching your class.

"It's not your fault! I'm the one who bumped you and makes you nearly fall." The guy that's standing in front of you looked cute. Brown hair and blue eyes. A little bit taller than you. "Are you a new student? I've never seen you before."

"Yeah." That's your answer before you walked away from him. Don't have to talk with someone that's not important in your day. You have to continue to find your own class before it's too late.

"You're trying to find your class? I can help you."

Your foot stopped. You turned your heels and gave a little smile to that guy. Maybe that guy can be an important person for today. A tour guide.

"I should've asked you earlier."

"No worries. Give me your schedule paper." That guy walked closer to you. Asking the paper that has been in your hand for quite some time.

"You got the same class with me. Cool!" said that guy. You just smile. At least you knew someone from your class. Even though you just met him.

"I'm Matsumoto Ren. You can call me Ren, I don't mind!"

"Ren." You called his name. Make you familiar with his name.

"Yes! What is yours?"

"Where is our class?" You asked. Not because you shy to give him your name, but you are definitely going to ask to introduce yourself in a class later.

"Eeehhh?... You sure are a cold one." Ren pouted, and you just chuckled by his response. "But cute," He mentioned and walking away.

You blankly watched his back before you're starting to follow him. Don't care about his opinion on you. His opinion can't change the mood that you got since you been in here.
----------------------------------------------------------