Chapter 43

(Sorry for any mistakes)

Chapter 43-

-Yui POV-

Ayami: who is this figure?

Yui: it's.......

Aoi: here's your food......

As Aoi-san interuppted me. I saw that Su-chan looked at me like saying 'we'll talk later' so I just nodded.

2 hours later-

As Moa and I were walking home alone I had my hands intertwined with hers. And she looked happy.

Yui: why are you so beautiful?

Moa: I don't know hehe

Yui: I love you

Moa: love you too

As she finished she kissed my cheek and that was enough for me. I wanted to be as happy as she was now but I couldn't. I felt that stare. Since we separated from the others I felt it. So I discreetly tried to look around but I couldn't. So I just let it be. I mean it's not like it's going to harm us. I think right?

It's been two days. Our show is just less than 5 days away I believe. And I already told Su-chan and Ayami-san everything from when it started until now. And they were surprised when I told them who I believed it was. I mean I did expect it but I haven't seen them or confronted them because of Babymetal rehearsals. Do they look for revenge? But on what?

Moa's bedroom-

As we got comfortable on the bed I heard a loud crash outside. So I got up and closed the curtains and what I saw outside shocked me but no it couldn't be. As I looked at Moa  I noticed that she was under the covers. So I went next to her and laid down. And I tried to forget what I just saw but it might be my imagination, my mind playing tricks on me.

Yui: hey baby I'm here now, don't be scared it's just thunder.

As I said that Moa popped her head up from the covers and her eyes were tearing up. So I immediately hugged her wrapping her in my arms. Trying to forget everything.

Yui: don't cry I'm here, I'm always here I won't leave I promise.

Then she wrapped her hands around me and hugged me tight.
I cuddled next to her and I slowly began to close my eyes.

-Mystery person POV-
(Ooo~~~scary XD)

I'm going to do it today. Why not? it's perfect. It's raining outside so my footprints and fingerprints won't be seen. Its dark and a little foggy. And most people will be asleep. Its simply perfect. I'm not doing this for fun, no I'm doing this for revenge. I want her to pay she took her away. Away from me. If I can't have her than no one will it's just that simple. I'm doing this for love, because I love her I can help her heal, I can help her forget and we'll live happily ever after like every story. We can make it work, I will make it work.

-3:20am-

-Yui POV-
"Moa look at me. Moa please. I'm here please just look at me."

"No your not here. He took you away from me. It been days your dead. They told me that you are dead but I feel you I know your alive."

"Dead? what you mean dead? I'm alive and here with you. Didn't I promise to be with you. I promised."

"No your not here with me!!!!!! Like they said you are dead and I must believe it. Even if I feel you I must believe them"

Dead I can't be. No I can't be.....

As I opened my eyes I touched my face I was sweating. And my breathing was unstable. As I looked to my left I saw Moa sleeping. As I watched her it calmed me down a little. I've been having the same dream. But this time it was longer. I finally knew who the girl was on the bed it was Moa, she was crying for me? But it can't be I'm okay, alive, well and I'm here with her.

Knock* knock*

I heard knocking at the door. But who could it be? As I slowly got up I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 3:25am. Who could it be? As I put my slippers on I went out of the room and went downstairs. As I opened the door I couldn't believe what I saw.

Morning-

-Moa POV-

As I opened my eyes and patted the bed I noticed that I was alone. Where's Yui?. So I checked my phone 7:30am. As I got up I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. As I went downstairs I noticed that she wasn't in the kitchen so I went to the living room and I noticed that the door was slightly open so I closed it. Maybe she went to buy some stuff. So I went upstairs and grabbed my phone and called her. As I heard the ringing I heard her phone ring in the distance so I followed the sound. As I opened the door I noticed that her phone was on the door steps and there were little visible red stains on the steps. And that got me confused. As I flipped her phone over there was a message. As I read the message I immediately felt tears run down my cheeks. No it couldn't be. I immediately went inside and called Su-chan. I barely told her the situation because of my breathing and crying.

10 minutes later-

Knock* knock*

I heard knocking at the door wishing and prying that it was Yui but instead it was Su-chan. As soon as she saw me she wrapped her hands around me and I immediately cried in her embrace. So she held me tighter.

Su: shhhh....it's fine. We'll find her.

Moa: b...bu..but

Su: no it's okay we'll find her.

As I calmed down a bit Su-chan and I went to the living room and sat on the couch.

Su: you okay?

Why would she ask that? I'm clearly tearing apart. My heart and soul left me. Then I looked at the ground

Su: I'll take that as a no. Look at me

I did as told and she had a sad expression

Su: look at I already contacted Ayami-chan's father he said that he will be here in a couple of minutes. So will Ayami-chan, I also called Yui's parents but they won't be able to make it until tomorrow in the afternoon because of their trip unfortunately there's no plane tickets available for today. But I'll be here with you. Now can I have Yui's phone?

As I let go of Su-chan I got Yui's phone and gave it to Su-chan. As she turned on the phone she immediately looked at me with wide eyes.

Su: Moa what is thi...

Moa: I don't know Su-chan I don't know if it's a prank or what but it's not funny..sob* it's not funny. They took her away the love of my life away. When they took her, they took my heart as well.

Well....here's another chapter hope you've enjoyed. Well first off you guys can hit me, punch me, shoot me, bite me, slap me or whatever you want but please forgive me. I know, I know I said I would update every five days and I'm trying but now life is throwing me curveballs and it's a little hard starting with family and ending with school. But I'm trying my best ^_^ well let me know what you guys think about this chapter. Ah and I will try to make them longer. Anyway. See You!!!!
(A/n- also 7K what!!!! When did that happen. Thank you guys. I really appreciate it.