Chapter 12

Chapter 12-

- Yui POV -

It's been three days since
Su-chan "discovered" us. As usual we've been going to school and Su-chan comes to see us every at lunch but I've noticed that every time she comes she has a different look in her face. It's like if she's confused or love struck.

Well guys this is going to be like a Su-chan chapter may or may not be interesting but let's give it a shot......

- Su POV-

Well its been three days since I've "discovered" Yui and Moa. And as usual I've been coming to lunch every day just to tease Moa and Yui but to also hang out with the girls but every time I come something... Something ah I forgot the word give me a second.....

2 minutes later-

Wait...

1 minute later-

Ah I got it...ah..I forgot

30 seconds later-

Ah okay I got it something gets my attention every time at lunch she's always standing by the door but every time I see her I stay where I am. And I just stare at her then my heart starts to beat faster I don't know why but it happens every time I see her. But as always she would just walk away and I wonder why. But after I go in the classroom but as I sat down I noticed that Yui kept staring at me so I started at her back and she just smiled then looked at Moa with a happy face. Then I started to think will I ever find that type of love that my two little sisters have? So after lunch was finished I went to my classroom. Then I noticed Ayami-chan walking in the hall so I decided to get her attention by touching her shoulder. But then she jumped did I scare her?

Su: hey

Ayami: oh Su you scared me

Su: oh did I. I'm sorry

Ayami: it's okay so how you've been? the girls and I barely seen you

Su: oh I've been good and it's just that I've been watching over Moa and Yui you know it's like.. It's hard to describe

Ayami: oh I now what you're talking about that's the same way I felt when I was still in Sakura Gakuin and when we were in Karen's Girls I had the same feelings when I was around you.

After Ayami-chan said that I felt my cheeks getting a little bit hot.

Ayami: I have to go now you should too look at the time.

Su: oh your right we'll see you

After that I left but I heard Ayami-chan say something but I didn't bother asking so I just went to my classroom.

After school-

As school ended I grabbed my bag and went straight to Moa and Yui's school but on my way there I saw her Takahashi Maki. She looked so cute and beautiful then my heart began to beat faster again so I just stopped walking and stared at her. Then I felt my cheeks getting hot. But then I heard someone calling my name it was Moa.

Moa: Su-chan...Su-chan are you okay??

Su: oh yeah I'm fine

Then I noticed that Yui was staring at me again I mean Yui can be goofy, silly and all that stuff but she's a serious person who can solve anything she's a smart girl and that's when I started to worry. Then we all walked home and as always Yui goes with Moa and I go home by myself.

Su's house:

After I got home I immediately went to change clothes. I put on a big shirt and some sweatpants. And I grabbed my bag and took my homework out and started to do it.