Chapter 20

Chapter 20-

-Yui POV-

It's been already a week since Ayami-san found out that Moa and I are dating. But it's also been a week since Ayami-san confessed her feelings about Su-chan to me. And as usual Su-chan comes to lunch to eat with us but some things have changed. The things that have changed are that Maki-san started to eat with us everyday and that Ayami-san has started to come from time to time. Ah.....and also today is December 1st I'm really excited for this month because it's going to be the first Christmas that Moa and I spend not as friends but as a couple. "What should I get for Moa?"
That's the question I've been asking myself recently what should I get her. Should I get her a Love Live! DVD or as Su-Chan would say "Digital Video DeLorean"
(Su: it's been 4 years!!!!) anyway I still don't know what to get her. But maybe for Su-Chan I will get her a DeLorean I'll think about it(Su: YUI!!!!)

7 days later-

It's already December 8th and I still don't know what to get her. I really been thinking about this a lot because I want to give her something she will never forget. Should I give her a bracelet or a necklace with our names engraved on it or our anniversary date in Roman numerals. I really don't know. I need help. Oh...should I talk to Ayami-san about this.

-Next day
Tuesday-

--TEXT--

Yui: hey Ayami-san

Hello :Ayami

Yui: um can you help me with something?

Sure what is it? : Ayami

Yui: I don't know what to get Moa for Christmas

I will gladly help you :Ayami

Yui: then can we meet after
school tomorrow

Yeah :Ayami

Now that I have Ayami-sans help all I have to do is tell Moa a little tiny lie about tomorrow after school.

-Moa POV-

Well finally I get a POV it has been like 3 chapters I think. Anyway today is December 8th only 17 days left until Christmas. I kinda know what I'm getting Yui but I'm still not sure if it's the right choice I was thinking maybe a Ariana Grande CD and a little something special. But I still need help maybe I'll ask Su-chan since she knows that we are dating and that I'm not good at picking presents.

--TEXT--

Moa: hey Su-Chan

Hi :Su

Moa: um can you help me with a little favor?

sure  :Su

Moa: can you come with me to the mall tomorrow after school?

sure no problem  :Su

Moa: okay then thanks

Well now that I have Su-Chan's help I'll probably buy something decent. Well to tell the truth I've always struggled with getting a present for Yui but since this is our first Christmas not as friends but as a couple it makes me kinda nervous and I want to pick the right present for her.