Chapter 41

(Sorry for any mistakes)

Moa Moa Moa!!!!!!
Where are you??
This is not funny come out!!!!
Moa!!!! MOA!!!!

As I got to the room it was dark, gloomy and depressing. I couldn't find her she wasn't anywhere. As I got closer to the bed I heard sobbing. Someone was crying hard. They sounded like they couldn't breath.

Why did you leave me???
We had a future
You said you loved me yet you left me
Why God?? Why did you take her so soon!!??
She could still be with me right now!!

As I got closer to that person they sounded familiar. But I couldn't recognize them because I couldn't see their face. It was like whited out. Even if I tried over and over I couldn't see their face. Then I began to get scared. The room looked familiar and all but it was different it was very dark and it had like garden vines around the walls coming from the window. The floor was wet and there was a person on Moa's bed. As I got closer to that person my body began to tense up and fear began to over take as I was about to touch her arm.

"YUI!!!!! YUI!!!!!!!"

As I opened my eyes I saw Moa with a worried expression.

Moa: Yui what's wrong? your sweating like if we just had a concert and your heart beat was beating really fast. Did you have a nightmare??

I just looked at her and nodded then she came closer and gave me a kiss on the forehead and she hugged me tight

Moa: it's okay love I'm here with you

As she finished I wrapped my arms around her and laid my head on her chest hearing her heart beat calmed me down and I fell asleep again.

9:30am-

As I woke up I saw the most beautiful face in the universe. She had her eyes closed and her mouth slightly opened. She looked so cute. I am so blessed to be here with her. I get to see things other people can't and I mean secret things that belong to me and nobody else. As I got closer to her face I kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes.

Yui: morning

Moa: morning love

As she said love I giggle a little.

Moa: you okay now?

Yui: with you I'm always okay

As I said that I put my hand gently on her cheek and lightly kissed her lips.

Moa: look who woke up romantic and cheesy

Yui: who me? nah....

Moa: yeah you!!!

Yui: well Ms. Kikuchi you better get used to it because your stuck with me for the rest of your life

As I said that she put her finger on her cheek like if she was thinking

Moa: I guess I should get used to it

Yui: hehe love you

Moa: hehe love you too

11:30am-