Chapter 1

Chapter 1-

Hello my name is Mizuno Yui A.K.A YuiMetal, A.K.A the Angel of dance and the goddess of tomatoes just kidding I made the last one up but I wish I had that name anyway. I'm an idol. I'm in a idol group named Sakura Gakuin it's an idol group that is limited to a period of growth since I'm in my last year of middle school I will graduate this year. I have so many memories with my friends. I remember when I got accepted I was really happy because two of my role models/Idols and the ones who made me pursue my dream of an idol where is the same group. They were Motou Ayami and Nakamoto Suzuka A.K.A Su-Metal. But I'm also in another idol group named BABYMETAL which I was selected to join and with my role model who is Su-metal who I see as a big sister. But don't worry I didn't forget about the most precious person to me in the whole entire world her name is Kikuchi Moa A.K.A MoaMetal, A.K.A Angel of Love (yes she certainly is). She is my best friend, the apple to my eye she's everything to me. Everything I could ask for. We joined Sakura Gakuin at the same time we even auditioned together and now we're on the same idol group. I mean it's a dream come true joining the same group as your idol and best friend. But anyway me and Moa we have a little secret that has made me happy over the last few months that no one knows but just between you guys and me it's a really good one.

Short I know just an introduction. Anyways it's my first Moi or Mui fanfic I have written other ones but When I woke up I couldn't get the idea out of my head. So began to write or type anyway see you!