Chapter 27

(Sorry for any mistakes I'm very tired and sleepy)
(P.s- found the perfect picture?)

Chapter 27-

Dinner-

-Yui POV-

Mom: oh really tell me about it...

Su: oh well all she said was that "HE" has blackish/brownish hair, Is older than her, have almost the same taste in everything and well the height I don't know I still haven't met "HIM"

Mom: sounds like a good guy

All I did was hold Moa's hand tightly under the table and just stared at Su-chan trying to steal her soul so she would shut up. But unfortunately I couldn't do it. I only have my power when I'm in my Yuimetal character.

Hiro: well I can win because I have Brownish hair, I have almost the same taste and I'm taller than Moa I also......

All I saw that my mom karate chopped him on the head.

Hiro: OW!!!

Mom: stop the nonsense

With my moms actions all of us started to laugh.

-7:30pm-
Living room-

As all of us were in the living room we decided to watch a movie but they all wanted to watch a horror movie. I have no problem with them but Moa does. So I quickly got us a blanket and got comfortable on the couch.

Mom: ready?

All of us nodded and then the movie began.
As Moa and I where covered by the blanket I felt her shake. I knew she wasn't cold. So I grabbed her hand under the blanket and held it tightly, But then she put her head on my shoulder and just closed her eyes as they showed what happened to the first family. Then the title came on
(A/N-Don't remember how the movie went. So might not be accurate)

"Annabelle"

As the movie continued I kept feeling Moa trying to burry her face on my shoulder. And with her action I smiled.

-An 1h and 20min later-

As the movie was about to finish I looked over at Moa and she was still hiding. So I just smiled. I wanted to kiss her on the head but before I did I made sure no one was looking. Since everyone was a focused on the movie I quickly went for it. I kissed her on the head. But then she lifted her head up and she looked at her mom, Hiro and Su-chan but then she looked at me. Since she was looking at me I started to analyze her face.
"How are you so beautiful?"
I whispered to her. Then she smiled at me. I wanted to kiss her but I couldn't. But then Moa started to bit her lower lip and that action of her always got me. As I got closer to her face almost to her lips I remembered where we were so I back off a little still looking at her. Then Moa got up from the couch slowly and steadily. Then she grabbed my hand and I stood up slowly and she guided me upstairs to my bedroom.

-Bedroom-

As we got into the room Moa slowly closed the door and came closer to me. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and slowly came up to my face. As she got close to my lips she backed away and smiled but then she got close again and as I closed my eyes she backed away again.
"This girl is teasing me" I thought. So then she came closer to my lips but as she backed up I wrapped my arms around her back grabbing her to stay in place and I went for it. As my lips touched her lips I felt a shock go through my body that I've never felt before. My lips and hers were moving in sync. As I parted my lips away from her she smiled and stared me in the eyes. God only knows how much I love this girl. Since we were still in position and the bed was not far from us. With all my strength I picked her up bridal style and laid her on the bed and as I did I stared at her body and I analyze each part of it(Yui:I'm not a pervert okay!!) then I thought "How did I get such a beautiful girlfriend" and with my own thought I started to smile. Then I got on top of her with my legs on each side and went close to her and locked my lips with hers. But then I felt that shock again and my body started to get hot. And my heart started to beat faster. Then I felt a pair of hands go inside my shirt touching my waist. Then those pairs of hands started to make their way up my body almost touching my breast. As I'm still kissing her I knew I had to make a move I wouldn't let Moa win so I sat her up.

Yui: lift your arms up

She did as I told her and I took her shirt off. Then I stared at her closely analyzing her again. Then I started to kiss her again. But then she stopped.

Moa: now you lift your arms up

I knew that she was going to say that so I lifted my arms laughing. After Moa took my shirt off I noticed that she was also looking at my body closely. "She so cute" I thought. But then I laid her again on the bed with one of my hand on her waist and the other hand touching her cheek. As I was looking at her Ayami-san's words started going through my head. Then a last "What If?" Came to my head

"What if I lose her?"

I knew that if I lost Moa or even separate myself from her I wouldn't be able to take it. I knew that I would do stupid stuff like jumping off a bridge or something worst. With all those thoughts in my head my eyes started to get teary but then I slowly felt something warm go down my cheek. And I just saw Moa's face change from happy to worried.

Moa: what's wrong?

With Moa's question I just stayed silent. Then I felt Moa's hand on my cheek wiping away the tear.

Yui: I just....

Moa: just what?

I wanted to say why I was sad but I couldn't I had to solve this problem by myself. So I lied to her but not really.

Yui: it's just that I'm grateful to have you in my life. I'm grateful to have met you. I'm grateful for having you as my partner, my lover but most importantly I'm grateful toward you because you are the love of my life. I wouldn't know what to do with out you.

As I finished talking Moa came close to me and hugged me tightly and I hugged her back then she whispered

"I love you very much and I'm also grateful"

Well here's another chapter hope you've enjoyed it. 3.11k views and 137 votes I never thought this story would get any attention which I again for you guys it might be small numbers but for me there big but overall THANK YOU, Gracias, ありがとうございます!!!!and I have no Idea what happened in this chapter I just wrote and wrote and this is what turned out hehe. Anyway. See You!!