Chapter 11

Chapter 11-

Next day
Sunday-

- Yui POV -

I woke up and checked the time it was 8:50am. Then I looked to my left and saw a angel sleeping beside me then i looked at my ring that was placed in my left hand then I remembered what happened yesterday Moa really gave me a surprise it's a memory that I will never forget not today not tomorrow but never. She did really beautiful things she sang to me and made dinner but the most important was when she declared the love she had for me with the bouquet and the ring I couldn't ask for anything better. After my daydream I checked the time again it was 9:05am so I decided to get up and go to the bathroom and take a shower.

10 minutes later-

I got out of the shower and My angel was still sleeping. So I decided to go down stairs and make breakfast.

9:35am-

After I finished making breakfast I went to check on Moa and she was still sleeping so I sat next to her on the bed and tried to wake her up.

Yui: hey Moa wake up

She didn't even make a move she just kept sleeping.

Yui: so we're going to pay this game huh? Moa please wake up

Still no answer

Yui: every single day it's the same problem can't you just wake up?

No answer

Since she wouldn't wake up I tried a little something. I leaned my head close to her face I was about to close my eyes but then suddenly I felt Moa's lips on mine. I was a little bit shocked since I was going to do that to her. Then I tried to break free but then Moa said "Don't" so I listened to her and kissed her gently and passionate. After minutes of kissing she finally let me go and she started to laugh.

Yui: so you were awake!!

I yelled at her but she just laughed

Yui: you jerk

Moa: I'm a jerk that you love

And started to laugh. After what she said I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her but she saved herself with the bathroom door.

Yui: I do love that jerk

Then I went downstairs to prepare the food and table. But then I felt someone hugging me from behind and of course it was Moa.

Moa: morning sunshine

Yui: morning

But then Moa giggled

Yui: what's funny?

Moa: oh nothing I'm just thinking about us. On how we look like and married couple.

Yui: yeah but you know the difference?

Moa: what?

Yui: that married couples listen to each other and when the wife tells the husband to wake up he does as told not like you.