New Chapter 1

The pinks, reds, and blues merge to create the most beautiful sunset I've seen in awhile. It's a piece of beauty in my crappy life of trying to evade any men or police that have begun to monitor the park. This used to be a safe place. Now many girls have crouched in to escape the increasing dangers of the city and police are circling, looking for collars and taking anyone without one.

We all know where these poor girls are going. In punishment for getting caught without a collar by the age of 18, they are sent to the Academy. It's a glorified brothel in there. Except most of the girls are not willing. They break over time and submit to society. Which is why I can't get caught.

I quickly walk to the most isolated edge of the park, my head down and shivering in the cold air. My booty shorts, crop top, and bare feet won't fool any cops if they come too close. When I get to the tree that has been my home the last few months, I climb up and wrap myself in a sleeping bag. The nights in what used to be Finland are freezing, not matter how warm the day was.

I pull on my sweats and squeeze into my nook. The old tree has wide branches that could support me, but falling from this height would mean death. However, this nook allows little movement and chances of falling are slim.

I fall asleep in my warm cocoon, warmer than earlier, but knowing that by morning I'll be a popsicle. After all, I've been surviving out here since I was 16.

***********************************When I wake up, I slowly move my numb arms and legs to get the blood flowing. It takes awhile, but I'm in no rush to get anywhere.

I pull out a comb from my bag and quickly run through my knotted mess. I strip of my sweats and stuff them in my bag, along with the sleeping bag and climb down my tree.

As I head to the public bathrooms, a flyer telling uncollared girls to sign up at a sex club catches my eye. The promise is that if you join, they'll feed you and give you a place to sleep as long as you work for them. More often than not, girls work only a week before someone bids on them and they get taken home with their new masters. Yes, I said masters.

The arrogant sons of a gun think that they can own a person. They allow women no freedom and drag their subs around like accessories. Yes, subs as in submissives. The laws state that every woman must be submissive to any male and that in order to keep women in line, each woman needs a master to take care of her. More realistically speaking, each man needs a f***toy at his beck and call.

That's why I'm staked out in the park. I know my 18th birthday is coming up soon and I need to up my guard. The police, which actually don't prevent crime, but search for girls, must have my picture by now and they'll try to grab me at the best moment.

Which is why I'm heading out in the first place. I need to stock up on food for the next week so that this can all blow over when they can't find me and I can plan my trip to Antarctica.

Antarctica is the only continent that did not join Pangaea a couple decades back. It's where all the dominatrixes live. Of course the journey is a dangerous one, being smuggled out of the country is really hard. That's why I need to wait until after my birthday; to make sure my face can't be recognized.

As I head to the markets, I walk along the large brick wall that separates the city from the park. Pauline is a few feet ahead of me, pulling out a brick with a P engraved in it. It's how she corresponds with the Dommes and their spies planted in the Society.