11. Back at First Base

I quickly move away. It's obviously a male, and I can't afford any more trouble involving guys.

"Excuse me." I make to go past him, but his arm grips mine.

"Jade. Is that you?" My heart stops. He recognized me. But who is he?

"No. You must have the wrong person." It's Gabriel. I try to break free of his hold, but his grip is too strong to break through.

"Jade. Only you talk like that. I demand respect from you. And why are you out and about?" He guides me towards his SUV. Once in it, he starts the car, and heads toward the Royal section. Where Hale lives.

"I could ask the same of you." I shot back.

"If you need to know, I went out to get some pads for Kess. Now answer why YOU are out so late. I'm pretty sure Hale didn't authorize you to come out on your own."

"He let me have the night off," I lie.

"No he didn't. Stop lying. You probably tried running away again. You know you can't leave. Accept that you'll have to live in this world. It's not as bad as you think it is. And you were lucky to get Hale. Most girls that won't submit get handed down to males who aren't capable of caring for their submissives. We, the Royals, try to keep men like that off the street and in prison, but not all are caught." By the time he finished his rant, we were in what I assume is his driveway. I know for sure its not Hale's though.

"You'll spend the night with me and Kess. First thing tomorrow morning, we'll be heading to Hale's. You are only spending the night so that when we get there, Hale will have calmed down. If you were brought back now, I could guarantee you wouldn't be able to sit for over a month. And I think it would actually be worse because I know of all the spankings you have already earned. It's only a matter of time before Hale brings out the cane. And I can assure you, you'll hate it. It hurts worse than anything else. It's worse than a paddle, worse than a riding crop, and worse than a belt."

We enter the house and he walks up to what seems to be the bathroom.

"Kess, here are the pads. I brought you a friend. But, she's in big trouble and going back tomorrow." He hands the pads and she quickly inserts one and washes her hands.

"Jade," she lets out a screech when she sees me and jumps onto me. I hit the wall from the impact.

"Kess, calm down. It's only been a couple days." Kess unlatches from around me.

"Yes Sir," she replies, but she's almost bouncing up and down from the excitement.

"Show her the guest room, and you can both change and sleep in there. You have 30 minutes to get ready for bed, and to go to sleep. I don't want to hear you guys after those are up. You won't like the consequences." With that he walked away and into the kitchen.

"Come on!" Kess dragged me into the guest room. It was plain white, probably because they hadn't painted it yet.

"We will sleep here and I'll give you a nightgown of mine to wear."

She came back a few minutes later wearing a light pink kawaii night gown with an identical, but purple, one for me.

She pointed out the bathroom to me and I took off the dress and pull the nightgown over my head. I walk back to the room but stop when I hear Kess and Gabriel talking.