Examine and Resolve

We walk through the freezing hallway, Hale in front, and me following like a lost puppy. Seriously, this place is a multi-level maze.

This morning, Hale gave me the most girly pink dress ever to wear to work. Apparently I will now be going to work with him. At least here I won't have to do anything.

Hale stops abruptly before the second to last door in the hallway and gives a cursory knock on the door before walking in. Manners must not be his forte.

"Hale! How's the new sub? Must be a piece of work to keep you from work so long." The man looks to be in his 50s or 60s with a similar jaw and eyes to Hale.

"Father, this is Jade. She's quite a handful, which is why I brought her in. I thought you could help."

Hale's father looks me up and down, gaze landing on my breasts and long legs- perv.

"Well, she's definitely not your mother." He replies with a shake of his head.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I interrupt. I defensively cross my arms and widen my stance, ready to send a punch if necessary.

"Well, most importantly, you're looking me in the eye and defending yourself, while Lily was the most submissive person I ever laid eyes on. However, Hale should be able to keep you in line with a stern hand." Hale's father sits back down and lays his left ankle on his other leg.

"I'm assuming you want advice." His voice trails off, looking at Hale once more.

"Punishments aren't keeping her in place. I need a new method." Hales father nods and takes a moment to think of something helpful, which I doubt will work, because submitting to Hale isn't on my to-do list.

"Have you tried orgasm denials?"

I let out a laugh.

"She won't let me touch her intimately. Says its considered rape since she doesn't consent." Hale runs a hand through his hair and looks frustrated. Join the club buddy, I want to leave.

"Well what punishments have you applied?"

"Jade, reach for your toes."

The asshole smirks, knowing the dress will pool around my waist and bear my ass. I squeeze my breasts to my body to keep them from falling out of the loose dress.

"Well you certainly did a number on her ass. How often does this occur?"

"Once or twice a week for the three weeks I've had her. And a few minor spankings scattered in between. She won't submit."

"Then we'll have to go the public humiliation route." My heart goes cold with Hale's father's words.

"It wasn't in her limits, so let's give it a try." Hale walks over to me and pulls me straight up, pulling my dress off in the process.

"Dad, do you happen to have a ball gag, because she's going to start mouthing off once I tell her what she's going to have to do."

"You're right about that. I'm not your little puppet to control and-" Hale's hand clamps over my mouth.

"Told you." His father hands over a ball gag and together they get it on me. Hale applies pressure to my jaw forcing it to open while his father stuffs it in and ties it behind my head.

"Don't even attempt to take the gag out or I will stripe your ass with a cane today, right on top of your paddling. And trust me, it won't be pleasant."

Hale walks over to his father's desk and pulls out a marker from one of the drawers. Why would his father have a red washable marker in his desk?

"Today," Hale says as he uncaps the marker, "you will be a slave to me and my associates. You will do whatever we tell you to do, and you'll do it right away. Every office has some toys and if someone reports you not listening to them, they will have the right to add a stripe to your ass every time you don't listen to them."

Hale brings the marker to my abdomen and writes SLAVE across my chest. How easily washable is this marker? And how fast can I wash this all off and hide in a bathroom stall or something?

"Let me warn you, there are cameras in every hall and most rooms, so I'll have constant access to your location and view all actions. My office is the next door down, arrive there by 12:30 for lunch. If you understand, stomp your foot."

I automatically bring it down hard on Hale's. His father jerks me away and bends me over the wide desk. The cold wood against my nipples makes them harden slightly.

"The cane is hung under my coat, son." Hale takes the few steps and pulls it off the hook.

"I'm giving you two stripes to start the day for that mistake of yours. Hopefully no one else will have to add anymore stripes to your ass."

His words are accompanied by a stroke across the full of my ass and another across my sit spots. A muffled scream comes out through the gag and I rise onto my toes and lower, bouncing a bit to ease the pain. I clench and unclench my fists to keep from hitting Hale, not wanting extra strokes.

"Now, I want you to start by getting me coffee. Black with two cubes of sugar." Hale places the cane on his father'a desk and leaves the room.

Hale's father moves to sit back in his seat. "You're quite the rebellious one, however you're perfect for my son. Both so stubborn, I think you'll help each other through life. Now go get his coffee before he adds another stripe." He smiles and turns back to his computer, leaving me very confused.

Perfect for Hale? I think not. With that I turn and head to the cafeteria, the only place I know the location of. It's on the 10th floor and it takes up the entire floor, so no mazes to navigate.