4. First Day

Sam drags me down a flight of stairs and towards what I believe is the office. When he strolls in, he tries to push me to kneel but that doesn't work out. Even though he is stronger, my locked knees can't be bent.

Sam gives up and walks up to a desk. A girl my age sits there typing on a computer. She has strawberry blonde hair that is pulled into a high ponytail and blue eyes. Her collar is a black leather strap around her neck connected with a ring encrusted in diamonds. I don't know if they are real. (Picture) She wears black lacy bra and black thong.

"How may I help you sir?" She asked kindly.

"We need to register her. Give her whatever classes she wants, I don't really care but make sure she is in two training classes." He said impassively and walked into the headmaster's office.

Two training classes? From what I know, you only get six classes that are an hour and a half long. That is a third of my day!

"What's your name miss?" Whoa, who trained her? She is like a doll, perfect in every way to the eyes of the beholder, so in other words, completely submissive to every one.

"My name is Jade. And you don't have to call me miss. No one is watching you. We are exactly the same in this unfair world." She looks up surprised.

"I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean." She says, but it doesn't reach her eyes. They dart to the corner of the room and I look to see a camera. I should've known they would have the place under surveillance. "What classes would you like to take?"

"What classes are there?"

"There are many different classes, just tell me your interests and I'll show you the possible classes." She looks at her screen and types something in.

"I like music and dance. I also like to read and don't want any academics because obviously I won't be using them in my future." She nods and types in a couple keywords and a short list of classes appear. She turns the screen and I select the four classes I want to take. Music Theory, Dancing, Gymnastics, and Theater.

She looks at the screen and frowns. "Are you sure you want to do theater? The men will put you with costumes or props. Or the rare occasions when you get a part, you'll be used on stage." She seemed like she knew what she was talking about. "I'm part of that class. The one time I got a part, my master fucked me on stage- the play was about a girl getting kidnapped and raped before her 16th birthday."

Just then she jolted and a look of concentration came on her face. She clamped her legs together and that is when I realized what happened. Her master put in a vibrating egg and obviously turned it on.

"I hate this guy." She mumbled under her breath. I think she is talking about her master. At least, the one assigned to her.

"Since it can't get any worse, can you sign me up for the exact class you have theater? I'm not really interested in being on stage."

She nods and signs  me up for my classes. As I turn to walk away I hear her say, "By the way, my name is Kess."

"I hope to see you soon." I reply and keep walking. I need to find something else to wear while Sam isn't around. There is nothing lying around to wear so I head back to my room. Sam isn't there.

I let out a sigh of relief and head towards the closet. It's locked. There is literally nothing I can use to open the door, nothing. Wait, on second thought, maybe there is, I think when my eyes reach a little jewelry box. There is bound to be a Bobby pin in there.

I open the lid and am surprised to see that the box is full of jewelry- it's obviously not for me. I gently take out the jewelry and look through the clips until I find a Bobby pin. I put the jewelry back and kneel down by the closet door. After about 2 minutes of trying to get the door to open, the Bobby pin breaks. I sign in disbelief and turn around to get another when I see Sam standing in the doorway, angry.

He storms over to me and pulls me by the arm to the desk. He bends me over and I try to struggle out of the position but I know it's no use. His hands comes raining down on my ass and quite a sting builds up. I don't let out a sound or a tear once the pain gets bad. He keeps spanking me until my knees sag and I don't have energy to struggle. I'm so tired by now that I fall asleep on the desk.

Author's Note:
I don't really want to write about the school. In my head, I started writing the story later on in her life, these chapters were more of background information. I'm going to skip ahead a bit in the story.

For those of you who read this book, Jade and Sam don't like each other. Sam is only trying to get through the challenge of getting Jade to submit that way he can take on the girl he likes as a submissive.

Jade isn't going to submit though, so that makes this "relationship" one sided. This isn't exactly bdsm or abuse. The bdsm is coming a little bit later in the book.

Also, Kess is a student in the academy too, she just works as the receptionist during one period of her day because that is what her current master wanted her to do.