3. Mr. Arrogant (New)

(Picture of Sam)

I lose my train of thought when a hot guy walked into the room. As he walked closer though, I see his steps and cocky smile that only appear on an arrogant person's face. He is no longer appealing. As he stops by my seat, I can see his graying hairs and a grim line across his face where most people's smiles should be. But you don't see a genuine smile on most men's faces nowadays. This arrangement of only 4 years to find the perfect one for you was a disadvantage to both sides. Most guys probably don't find the girl they want. And the girls probably just try to get anyone willing so they can get off the streets.

"I hope you are ready to start your training. You will start classes on May 1st and you better act like the little submissive you are."

Wait, did he say submissive? He must have the wrong girl. Just as I was about to voice that he asks, "You are Jade Marlene Oslo aren't you?" Without waiting for an answer, he talked on. "You are going to the Academy to bring out your submissive side. You better bring it out or you will be kicked out of The Society. Your master for this school is Samuel Winters, from the highest circle. When, if, we let you out, you will have to find your own master unless you would like to stay with Sam and vice versa. Sam, come on in."

When Sam comes in, the first thing I notice is his appearance. The resemblance between Sam and Mr. Arrogant was stunning. He must be the son of Mr. Arrogant. They both have what looked like brown hair- I can't tell because they both have a buzz cut. They have dark, and cold brown eyes and a straight and pointy nose. Sam kind of looks like a raven.

"You will start classes the day after because the doctor said you have to take it slow since you still are weaker than normal. If you misbehave in any way, I will punish you. You will not have a safe word because I know how much someone should have before it is too much." Sam says and looks to his dad in approval. He nods and they walk away without another word.

Cheryl bows her head to Sam and his father before stepping out of the room.

I sit down in the provided wheelchair because the hospital doesn't let people walk out. Why was I even in a hospital? I was only "prepped." Unless they did something to me as I slept.

I am pretty sure that once I get to the Supreme City which is in Antarctica, I will be able to choose my job. I will become a musician or dancer, if I will even have to work at all. There I won't have to listen to some egotistical male. I know that there is no way I will ever submit to a fool.

I snap out of my thoughts when Sam comes back into view. He doesn't look as mean as he did when his father was here. I wonder why. He takes a hold of the back of my chair and harshly pushes it forward. He leads me to his car and helps me into the back seat. He goes to return the wheelchair, and when he gets back he starts the car. We are silent the entire ride to wherever we are going. When we get there, he parks the car and leads me to the dorm rooms. I want to run, but know I won't be able to outrun him. And I'm still only dressed in a robe.

When we get to a room which must be his, he walks through a door which I can see leads into a walk in closet. He comes out and tosses me a crop top, spandex shorts, and a thong. I keep my hands wrapped around the robe I have on and don't move at all.

"Put those on." He demands. I sit there still not moving. He was starting to get mad. "Look, I know you don't like me and I don't like you. But if you listen to me, you'll be able to leave sooner. I just have to get through you before my dad lets me take on Julia as my sub." He looks frustrated, but I won't help him, he'll just get what he wants, and I will have just submitted. I won't submit, or help him.

"Just put it on, or I'll be the one to change you." I just stare blankly at him. He moves towards me and grips the end of the robe. I wonder where my other clothes are. He keeps tugging, but I don't loosen my hold. His other hand comes up and starts groping my breasts. I quickly slap him and in that moment that I let go, he pulled the robe away. I can't believe I fell for that! I wrap my arms around myself and move back a bit, keeping my legs together the whole time.

"Now put this on or you can walk around naked all day." He tosses the "outfit" to me and I hold it to myself. He keeps looking at me and finally he realizes I want him to leave. "I'm going to see you naked anyways, so I suggest you put them on right now in front of me, or you will walk around naked all day. I quickly pull on the crop top and then the thong. The spandex shorts are pulled on next. The crop top is really short and ends below my boobs and I cross my arms under them to cover them from prying eyes.

"Lets go get you enrolled." Sam says as he walks out the door.

"I'm not going to this school." I said and stand in that one spot. He comes back in and grabs my arm and tugs. Physically, Sam is stronger than me and I lurch forward and am pulled in the direction Sam is heading.

*edited