13. Guess Who's Back

The pain in my ass is terrible. Even the spray of the shower sends tingles of pain through my ass. I walk out of the shower and dry off with a towel. I brush my teeth and comb my hair before climbing into bed. The cool sheets relieve some of the pain, but I sleep on my stomach, hoping not to turn while asleep.

When I wake up, there is a black lacy bra and thong on my bedside table. Why did Hale choose a thong? Was it to show off the stripes? Or was it to keep cloth off my ass?

Either way, I'm conflicted on how to feel. Thankful he thought of my pain, or angry because he wants to show off the stripes.

I go to the bathroom and get ready for the day, slipping on the undergarments last. When I get down the kitchen, breakfast is on the table. And by breakfast, I mean a bowl of cereal with milk next to it. How thoughtful- he didn't want my cereal to be soggy. Seriously? He gives me extreme pain, then he makes sure my cereal isn't soggy. He needs to get his priorities straight.

I dig into the cereal anyways, standing at the table. I don't want to sit any time soon. But Hale has other plans as he walks into the kitchen with his car keys in his hands. He gestures me to follow him and I put the milk in the refrigerator and I put the bowl in the sink.

"What shoes can I wear?" I ask Hale. None of my shoes are in sight and I'm not going anywhere barefoot.

"You're going barefoot," Hale states.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes you are. Unless you want another spanking?" He raises his eyebrows and I quickly storm through the garage to his car. When I get in, Hale locks the door and drives out.

We sit in silence for the half hour drive through the city. We reach a residential area about an hour later.

Hale drives up to an unfamiliar house. He opens the door for me and I step out carefully on the stone driveway. We walk up to the house and Hale knocks on the door.

To my surprise, Sam opens the door. When he sees me, his eyes widen and he quickly says, "Hale, no give backs. I have Julia now and don't want Jade. She doesn't listen at all. You said you would train her, I knew you would fail, but give her to someone else."

I am slightly offended that he was talking about me like I was an object. But I was fine with the rest because it was all true about not listening. It was on purpose after all.

"Sam, I didn't come to give her back to you. Jade has something to say to you." I look at Hale in shock. I didn't know what I was supposed to say. "Jade, you are going to apologize to Sam for all the trouble you caused him."

"No," I replied in a clipped tone.

"Yes, Jade, you will. Or I will spank you here right on this door step." My lip quivered at the thought. Hale's spankings hurt a lot more than Sam's. And the spanking over a caning will be really painful. But I'll take my chances because I refuse to tell Sam I am sorry.

"No."

"If that's the way you want it." He says, irritation in his voice, and grabs my waist. He bends me over his left arm and starts to spank me. Within the first 5 slaps, I am already squirming and trying to dodge his hand. The caning he gave me last night hurts again after the long sit and this spanking on top of it hurts worse than I thought it would.

After about 30 slaps, Hale asks me, "Do you have anything to say to Sam?"

I reply with a "No." Again. He starts slapping my ass again and by the time he is done, my ass is red and really hurts. I'm full out crying now.