CHAPTER 16

VONA RIVERA

"Look jack, I know you must be mad at me but I don't want to end up like her." I spill out.

I find myself to be trapped against a wall and a desk.

Smart thinking Vona.

He gently presses his chest against mine, stroking my thigh with the tips of his fingers.

My thigh radiates with warmth.

"I've been so good to you lately." He breathes harshly against my neck.

He's barely even touching me and my heart is pounding.

"Maybe it's not me who needs the punishing, baby." He dangerously looks down at me, his bottom lip trapped with his perfectly positioned teeth.

"Oh look at the time.." I mumble to myself as I try to divert my eyes from his face.

"Oh yes, I think it's time you stop teasing me." He growls, pushing me back as he smashes his lips on mine.

I'm hesitant to even move my lips but somehow I fall back into his trap as he wraps his arms around my back.

My hands find their way to his hair, my fingers running through it as I roughly tug on the roots.

I hear him moan into my mouth, his hands trailing down my silk type blouse.

That was so fucking hot.

"I want you, now." He continues to kiss me, mumbling as he attempts to breathe through his nose.

God he is so beautiful.

I really want to, I do.

"You know we can't." I reply back into his ear, mainly disappointing myself.

My hands finding their up his shirt as they explore around his chest. His breathing changes, creating a more relaxed pattern.

"Please baby, just for me?" He pouts, his fingers slickly unbuttoning my blouse to reveal my exposed chest.

Well, what's there at least.

"Don't give me that look." I pathetically reply, causing Jack to expose his panty-dropping smile before his wet lips attach to my neck.

This kid is fucking trouble.

But you want it don't you.

Fuck sake.

I can guarantee that my knees are about to give out.

"Just let me show you what you could have.." His husky voice travels into my ear, while he begins to sink down my figure.

I nodded at him, my mind going crazy thinking about if anyone walked through that door.

He gently pushed my body down with his hand places on my chest, I laid flat on the desk whilst his hand slowly going down my body.

I kept quiet as I watched him caress me, he looked up at me and whispered ever so quietly "God you're so sexy." I instantly blushed.

"No bra?" He smirked

"Nope."

He groaned and cupped my chest, slowly leaving sloppy kisses all over. I threw my head back and tried to stay quiet.

One hand decided to trail back down to my legs and in between my thighs.

I suddenly felt light pressure on my panties, slowly creating circling movements, he looked at me whilst biting his bottom lip.

I let out a few moans as I became completely and utterly a mess.

He laid his head on my chest, as he began sucking.

I honestly couldn't handle it, it was just like last time.

FLASHBACK

"Hey come on jack" I slurred as I ran into a room whilst gripping his hand.

"We've got plenty of time to play relax" he chuckled back as he slammed the door shut behind me.

He quickly pinned my body against the wall, his hand wrapped around my neck, his face inches away from mine. "How badly do you want this?"

"Really badly" I moaned out and my body sort of rolled against his.

His other hand traced down to my thighs and began rubbing against her.

"Tell me how good this feels baby, tell me how much you want me." He whispered into my ear.

"Fuck please oh my god" I whispered out back to him.

"Get the fuck on the bed now"

FLASHBACK OVER

"Get the fuck up!" Jack spat against my ear.

"W-what." I stumbled out.

"I said-" he quickly grabbed me by the neck, "get the fuck up and pull down your skirt."

I nodded and got up, trying quickly to pull it down.

"God you don't ever do as you're told." He grabbed my hair and pulled it down so his face was leaning over my face, "how badly do you want it baby"

Holy shit.

"Please."

"Please what baby."

"Please daddy."

"That's what I like to hear baby." He smirked as he pressed my body against the wall, my face against a painting.

I heard his belt unbuckle and his jeans drop down, he spat on his hand and pushed me harder against the wall with his wet hand placed exactly where I needed it.